Optus is closing out the financial year by boosting data inclusions on selected mobile plans.
After an extensive advertising campaign, Telstra’s new loyalty program launched today, allowing customers to earn points on eligible purchases - which can be redeemed for discounts on some new tech.
Shadow communications minister Michelle Rowland has committed a Labor government to waging war on Australia’s digital divide, addressing factors that can degrade fibre to the node performance, and examining the feasibility of co-investment to boost the proportion of fibre in the NBN network.
Optus has revealed details of its first 5G product, with the telco planning to offer a home broadband service using the new wireless standard at a price point that represents a serious challenge to the NBN.
Boost Mobile founder and director Peter Adderton has slammed local carriers over their rush to 5G, asserting that past promises they made around today’s 4G infrastructure remain unfulfilled.
Telstra has announced that they have given 600,000 fixed broadband customers unlimited data allowances at no extra cost, meaning that Telstra will now have more than two million customers on unlimited data plans.
WhistleOut has announced the winners of their inaugural WhistleOut Awards.
Kogan Internet has followed in the footsteps of NBN rivals with new price reductions.
ALDImobile has announced that all of its Value Packs will offer data rollover with no expiry date.
Vodafone has dropped the price of their high speed Vodafone NBN plan to $60 per month for new and existing customers.
Get online anywhere with a fast mobile broadband USB stick
Gaming laptop giant, MSI, has been named fourth in a global competition for the best laptop brand. This is yet another accolade for the company which has constantly held a significant share of the notebook market.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Deal: Save $20 on Aussie Broadband's NBN100 plans
- Deal: Save money on Aussie Broadband's best NBN plans
- Google's Stadia game streaming service is now available on iOS via web app
- Cyber Monday Deal: Aussie Broadband knock $30 off NBN 1000 plans
- Aussie Broadband's Black Friday deal lets you save $20/month on NBN
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?