We got our hands on the two hottest products in the tablet computing market -- the Motorola Xoom and the iPad 2 and put them to the test. This was a 15-round heavyweight fight and in the end, the Xoom stood toe to toe with the reigning champ, iPad 2.
Broadband - Features
Odds are, if you ask anyone waiting in line for an iPad 2, they'll list plenty of reasons why they're lusting after Apple's latest camera(s)-equipped tablet.
Let's cut to the chase -- the iPad 2 that Apple just released pulls further ahead in the battle with the only real competitor on the market: the Android OS 3.0 "Honeycomb" Xoom tablet from Motorola Mobility. In our previous comparison of the first-ge...
Apple's hotly anticipated iPad 2 tablet has finally been released in the US, meaning the first reviews have been published. So, what do the experts think of Apple's 'faster, thinner and lighter' tablet?
Apple's iPad 2, unveiled by CEO Steve Jobs in a surprise appearance Wednesday at an invitation-only media event, is thinner, lighter, faster and more full-featured, and incorporates enough changes and updates to maintain Apple's strong sales in the t...
Honeycomb is a whole different beast from the Android we've come to know. While previous versions of Google's mobile operating system were built for smartphones, Honeycomb -- also known as Android 3.0 -- is the first to be designed specifically for t...
Apple's hotly anticipated iPad 2 tablet has finally been unveiled, but is it that much better than its predecessor?
Apple's new iPad 2 is faster, thinner and lighter than its predecessor, and is powered by an Apple-designed dual-core processor.
Android has always frustrated me. I've tracked Google's mobile operating system ever since its debut on the T-Mobile G1, and time and again I've seen new versions fall short of overhauling the interface into a clean, user-friendly experience that can...
All eyes are on the Motorola Xoom tablet, and for good reason: It's the first device in an expected multitude to ship with Google's tablet-optimized Android 3.0 (Honeycomb). The Xoom has a lot of features to like, and a lot to set it apart from the e...
First things first: The Motorola Mobility Xoom tablet is no iPad-killer -- yet.
To buy or not to buy? That's the question right now as the Motorola Xoom, Google's first Android Honeycomb tablet, gets ready to make its grand debut.
The BlackBerry PlayBook is nearing its final build with fully working tablets on public show at Mobile World Congress and one stand representative going so far as to refer to a PlayBook as "my own". All that's left, we're told, is battery optimisatio...
Samsung was the first manufacturer to provide a credible iPad competitor with its Samsung Galaxy Tab and the company has just lifted the lid on its predecessor, the larger, more powerful Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v.
Apple's iPad 2 is just weeks away from becoming a reality, according to the latest rumours. Just what does Apple have up its sleeve to entice consumers in 2011?
Bitdefender’s best-in-class security solutions have been awarded Product of the Year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Telstra upgrade existing customers and introduce Smart Modem with 4G Mobile Backup
- Leaked document details Rudd govt strategy for Telstra NBN negotiations
- A Third of NBN Users Would Change Back if They Could
- TPG to stop selling 25Mbps NBN plans
- NBN Co overhauls top-tier pricing in reseller capacity drive
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSalesforce Developer - Telco ClientVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectWA
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - PermanentOther
- CCDevops EngineerQLD
- FTOnboarding Specialist (ServiceNow) - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTHelpDesk Support TechnicianOther
- FTFull Stack Developer - (Mid Level)Other
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT
- FTSalesforce Consultant - SMEVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- TPTest Analyst - AutomationQLD
- FTSenior Desktop Support OfficerVIC
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork Planners - Multiple OpportunitiesNSW
- CCDB2 SpecialistACT
- FTDigital Integration Practitioner - BRF/DSMACT
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTFull Stack .Net Web DeveloperOther
- FTLead Mobile DeveloperQLD
- FTAssociate - Case ManagementOther
- CCSharePoint Business Analyst / DeveloperNSW
- FTNetezza Developer - Brisbane locationACT
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Solutions Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- FTIT Systems AdministratorVIC