The creator of the long running Whirlpool.net.au forum is being sued by 2Clix, a Queensland based business management and accounting software company, for damages relating to alleged "injurious falsehood" that occurred in several Whirlpool forums.
Broadband - News
While companies are increasingly turning to virtual worlds for employee collaboration and as a way to strengthen relationships with customers, few have developed comprehensive strategies to deal with places like Second Life or Kaneva, according to a ...
A Las Vegas man has agreed to plead guilty to wire fraud for impersonating an intellectual property lawyer and threatening to sue owners of certain Internet domain names.
Standards Australia has defended it's decision to abstain from the ISO (International Organisation for Standardization) and IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) ballot to approve Microsoft's Office Open XML format as an international stand...
Trend Micro said Tuesday it is teaming with startup Third Brigade to integrate its intrusion-prevention system capability into Trend Micro's OfficeScan endpoint-security product.
Microsoft has issued four security bulletins that patched just four vulnerabilities in Windows, Visual Studio and the MSN and Windows Live Messenger software, setting a 2007 record for the fewest flaws fixed in a monthly scheduled update.
Mozilla has posted mock-ups of Places, one of the most-awaited new features in the upcoming Firefox 3.0., on its Web site.
While fighting cybercrime has become a bigger problem for law enforcement over the past 10 years, given increased involvement from organized-crime groups, officials are seeing some results from recent legislation and international coordination effort...
A new version of the IcePack hacker tool kit has been released and for the first time it includes attack code designed to exploit an unpatched, or zero-day, Microsoft vulnerability.
Around 67 percent of Australian Internet users are on broadband, but according to new research its the 'baby boomers' that are slowing uptake by dragging their feet when it comes to adoption.
Apple is debating whether to participate in the US Federal Communications Commission's Jan. 16 wireless spectrum auction, BusinessWeek reported Monday, but analysts who follow Apple said the company would be crazy to build a nationwide wireless netwo...
The ever growing open source browser, Firefox, surged past the 400 million downloads mark last week, according to a statement posted on Spread Firefox; a Web site dedicated to marketing the Mozilla Foundation's flagship creation.
An IT engineer working for Caterpillar's engineering design center in India allegedly used another employee's username and password to access and steal about 4,000 confidential documents from a company server in the US.
In a deal that makes both companies look good, Salesforce.com announced that Omniture, one of the leaders in online Web marketing analytics, will be the newest service to join AppExchange.
Warner Bros. Entertainment, a unit of Time Warner, will launch a new, interactive Internet portal for Bugs Bunny and his friends.
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Lego Mindstorms EV3
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- A Third of NBN Users Would Change Back if They Could
- TPG to stop selling 25Mbps NBN plans
- NBN Co overhauls top-tier pricing in reseller capacity drive
- Most Aussie NBN resellers are yet to make speed claim change - ACCC
- NBN puts HFC rollout on hold
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- TPProject Director | Long term contractQLD
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Data & Information ModellingQLD
- CCDevOps EngineerQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant - HP Service Manager 9VIC
- FTSenior Full Stack Developer | APIOther
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystQLD
- TPIncident ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Data Quality Management OfficerNSW
- FTAPS 6 Scrum MasterACT
- FTNetwork ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Technical LeadSA
- TPSenior Business Analyst - TechnicalNSW
- CCSenior MySQL Database AdministratorNSW
- FTNetwork Engineering Team Lead/Network ManagerACT
- CCDatapower DeveloperACT
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- CCMid-level Architect/Technical Lead ( Java/J2EE) - BrisbaneQLD
- CCIteration / Project ManagerWA
- CCUser Experience DesignerQLD
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Business Process Improvement - Six Sigma Black BeltVIC
- FTIT Field TechnicianNSW