Google's recently introduced universal search model represents a major change for the company, a Google official said at the Search Engine Strategies conference in San Jose last Thursday.
Broadband - News
The security backlash against Facebook has taken a new twist with a survey finding that large numbers of employees are now being blocked from accessing it.
A Microsoft executive on Tuesday addressed the recent Skype outage by comparing VOIP (voice over Internet Protocol) to early automobiles in a horse-drawn world.
Google's GrandCentral Communications is finding it tricky to keep its promise to provide its clients with a single phone number "for life."
Bebo, operator of the Bebo social networking site, and Microsoft on Tuesday announced an agreement to offer the Windows Live Messenger instant messaging service to Bebo users.
iiNet has struck a deal with Tomizone Limited, a New Zealand-based company offering services that allows Wi-Fi routers to share Internet bandwidth.
Skype is an easy target for hacking and offers a way inside a corporate network.
Ebay's explanation for last week's failure of its Skype communication service has left many users still wondering what caused the worst outage in Skype's five-year history.
Skype has blamed last week's Windows security updates for triggering a bug in its software that brought down the Internet telephony service for more than 48 hours.
It's the rare Web 2.0 start-up that has the guts to brag that it's resisting a jump onto the Facebook application bandwagon.
A security researcher has published the first exploit against one of the 14 vulnerabilities patched last week by Microsoft, security company Symantec has warned customers.
Skype announced late Friday that all users could now again log on to the voice-over-IP service, marking the end of an outage that affected millions and lasted more than 48 hours.
For all the speed mobile operators are building into their networks, a lot of it doesn't reach subscribers trying to make calls or surf the Web indoors. While some carriers look to Wi-Fi and dual-mode phones to bridge the gap, another technology is c...
Google announced this week new features developed by its Australian R&D team which will soon make Google Maps more accessible to users.
A self-proclaimed hacker crew calling itself "clpwn" -- as in "clown" -- that's been bragging about how it's defaced sites such as CNN and Playboy Casino isn't doing anything earth-shattering, said a security researcher Wednesday. But the group is a ...
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Toys for Boys
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 42,000 Telstra FTTN and FTTB customers to be compensated over NBN speeds
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- NBN hooks up 6 million homes and businesses
- Telstra says some of its NBN customers paid for unachievable speeds
- Australian broadband speed ranking drops again despite NBN rollout
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Wolfenstein The New Colossus Review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSystems EngineerNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistVIC
- CCLevel 1 and 2 Help Desk OfficerQLD
- TPSupport Java RoleNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystsACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTSAP Data AnalystOther
- FTHadoop DeveloperVIC
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- TPBusiness Analyst | AO6 | Government ContractQLD
- CCSenior AngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTSplunk Engineer - starting next yearACT
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Network ArchitectOther
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- FTSocial Media SpecialistOther
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- CCService Delivery Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- FTApplication Support Analyst | .NetOther
- FTServiceNow Solution SpecialistOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW