Under pressure from Google Drive and other industry heavyweights, Dropbox announced it is doubling the capacity of its Pro 50 and Pro 100 online storage options and will also offer a new 500GB service plan.
Broadband - News
Facebook users upset about the email addresses they listed on the social networking site being suddenly changed have something else to fret about: Altered address books and missing emails.
Facebook users today expressed outrage over what they saw as a unilateral move by the company to replace the display email addresses of all users with a Facebook.com email address.
Yet another criminal has managed to get himself caught after posting on Facebook.
Telco gears up for nationwide 4G network launch in 2013.
Facebook is set to file a motion to consolidate all the shareholder lawsuits against it, which may shed some light on the severity of Nasdaq’s technical glitch on the social networking site’s IPO.
Reddit, a popular link-sharing and discussion site, announced this week that it has begun blocking content from entire domains - including some belonging to the Atlantic, Business Week, Phys.org, Science Daily, and Discover Magazine - for "spamming a...
Facebook has started promoting security tips at the top of each user's home page, with a link to information about scams, passwords and how to stay safe on the social network.
Google's Gmail webmail service was unavailable for more than 90 minutes on Thursday, an outage that may have affected almost 4.8 million users.
LinkedIn today confirmed reports that some of its users' passwords have been compromised.
Facebook will become something of a has-been within five to eight years, according to one analyst.
Explosive growth of Internet users, devices, apps creates demand for more IP addresses
When was the last time you posted a pic on PhotoBucket? Did a search on AltaVista? Or updated your Myspace page?
Google has applied to run more than 50 new top-level domains (TLDs), as part of a programme by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) to expand the current pool of 22 suffixes, which includes .com, .info, .net, and .org.
Speaking at the All Things D conference, Apple CEO Tim Cook essentially sent Facebook a friend request. "I think the [Apple-Facebook] relationship is very solid," Cook said. "We have great respect for them. I think we can do more with them."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Telstra says some of its NBN customers paid for unachievable speeds
- Australian broadband speed ranking drops again despite NBN rollout
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- nbn grows customer base, but suffers EBITDA loss
- [Updated] Labor has ruled out a Royal Commission into the NBN
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTDrupal DeveloperQLD
- TPProduct OwnerVIC
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSharePoint AdministratorACT
- CCJava webMethods DeveloperWA
- FTChange Implementation ManagerOther
- TPDigital/Application ArchitectNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- FTOrganisation Change ManagerOther
- FTNetwork Solution Architect -Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- FTSenior Operations Support OfficerACT
- TPETL DeveloperNSW
- CCVMware AdministratorNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security EnvironmentACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - Banking and Siebel exp.VIC
- FTAutomation Test AnalystWA
- FTBusiness Analyst - eCommerceOther
- FTProduct/Project Coordinator-AGILE/SCRUMOther
- FTWeb DeveloperOther
- FTSOA DeveloperOther
- FTDesktop Support AnalystOther
- FTIT Technical Support Executive - Level 1/2Other