Microsoft said it plans to post four security updates next week, three of them "critical," to patch Windows, Word, Publisher and all of the company's anti-malware applications.
Broadband - News
News Corp. has no plans to jump in and rescue Yahoo now that Microsoft has walked away from its US$47.5 billion takeover bid of the Internet company, News Corp.'s COO said during a mid-week earnings conference call.
In the wake of collapsed talks with Yahoo, Microsoft reportedly is sniffing around social-networking site Facebook as a possible acquisition target, according to a report in the Wall Street Journal. Neither company would comment on the rumor, and the...
ASX-listed ISP, iiNet (ASX: IIN) has acquired Westnet for $81 million. The cash deal is expected to be completed by the end of May.
Almost a year after a new comments system prompted a user revolt, social news site Digg appears poised to roll out another system that is so far receiving warm feedback from its notoriously volatile customer base.
Mozilla has warned that a malicious program inserted adware code into a Firefox plugin that has been downloaded thousands of times over the past three months.
McAfee and Yahoo this week announced a partnership on Web security in which Yahoo's search engine is making freely available to users the warnings about unwanted or malicious code on Web sites as determined through McAfee's security technology.
Microsoft won't be pursuing tie-ups or takeovers to replace its failed Yahoo bid, Bill Gates said in Tokyo on Wednesday.
Microsoft has warned users updating to Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) that they won't be able to downgrade from Internet Explorer 7 to the older IE6 without uninstalling the service pack.
Three months after acknowledging multiple vulnerabilities in its popular Reader software and then patching the program, Adobe this week finally provided some details about the bugs.
Security researcher Aviv Raff has published code that would allow someone to take control of a computer running Internet Explorer, but there's a catch. He's not saying exactly where he's hidden the attack.
The US Federal Bureau of Investigation has withdrawn a secret demand that the Internet Archive, an online library, provide the agency with a user's personal information after the Web site challenged the records request in court.
A Web measurement firm Wednesday blamed a massive online marketing campaign aimed only at nternet Explorer (IE) users for skewing its April data, which said Mozilla's Firefox and Apple's Safari had lost significant amounts of market share.
Adware pushers have found a new way to trick you into downloading their annoying products: fake MP3 files.
Blinkx has decided to package and sell parts of the technology it has developed over time for its video search engine, in an attempt to capitalize on the rapidly increasing amount of online video.
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Apple iPhone X
Toys for Boys
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Xbox One X
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 2 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 3 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 4 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
- 5 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- A Third of NBN Users Would Change Back if They Could
- TPG to stop selling 25Mbps NBN plans
- NBN Co overhauls top-tier pricing in reseller capacity drive
- Most Aussie NBN resellers are yet to make speed claim change - ACCC
- NBN puts HFC rollout on hold
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- CES 2018: Alcatel Embrace 18:9 Aspect Ratio In 2018
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTIT Support / Desktop - Level 1 & 2Other
- FTSales Manager - Global ISP Cloud Solutions ProviderVIC
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- TPDevOps Practice OfficerQLD
- TPSenior SQL DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactQLD
- FTStorage & Data Protection Team LeadACT
- FTProgram Manager - Digital AND Agile essentialOther
- FTTelco Iteration Manager - $71 p/hr incl superOther
- FTNatural/ADABAS ProgrammerOther
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- FTSiebel Project Manager - Immediate StartACT
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTCyber Security ArchitectOther
- CCInformation ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (Engineer) Mining SystemsOther
- CCApplication DeveloperNSW
- FTImplementation ManagerNSW
- CCHFC Project Officer - Governance and ReportingVIC
- FTManager, Data QualityOther
- CCCISCO Project ManagerACT
- TPSenior Project Manager - Multiple OpportunitiesQLD
- FTSoftware Implementation ConsultantOther
- TPJunior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSystems Co-ordinatorOther