The FBI is warning Americans looking to send donations in the aftermath of the massive May 12 earthquake in China to beware of a rising number of e-mail scams that tout "relief" efforts.
Broadband - News
Although Mozilla hasn't even released the final version of Firefox 3.0, its developers are already hammering out plans for the next edition, which may come as soon as late 2008, according to posts written by company executives.
An anti-malware organization has called on Apple to beef up its Safari Web browser to protect users from exploits that could let attackers download malicious code to a Mac or Windows user's desktop.
The Optus-led group of nine (G9) Consortium has today rebranded itself as Terria.
Telstra has launched a $0 laptop Next G promotion for Telstra business customers. It will be available in conjunction with Harvey Norman, Techhead Interactive and ICT Distribution.
Newly crowed CEO of the Terria consortium Michael Egan has taken a swipe at Telstra's National Broadband Network (NBN) plans, criticising the company for its refusal to permit structural separation.
The UK government could track all emails and phone calls made in the UK, if its plans for a vast centralized database go ahead.
Cisco this week denied allegations that it aided the Chinese government in its effort to censor the Internet.
If ISPs are not trying to be part of the Internet security solution then they are part of the problem and customers should vote with their feet, according to a security officer of a European communications and hosting company.
Executives of Google held an emergency meeting this week to discuss the implications of revived talks between Microsoft and Yahoo, according to a report in The Times in the UK.
Google this week opened its hosted online patient medical records service to the public, seven months after first announcing plans for a foray into health care.
YouTube has refused a request from US Sen. Joe Lieberman (ID-Conn.) to remove all videos sponsored by terrorist organizations like Al-Qaeda, contending that most of them don't violate its community guidelines.
Microsoft showed a future advertising service that will allow companies to hawk their wares on its Zune media player.
Chinese blogger Paul Denlinger noted in his blog Monday that for the first time ever, Chinese flags are lowered to half mast to commemorate the loss of ordinary citizens. The flags have been lowered for the tens of thousands of victims down during a ...
Google launched an ambitious initiative Monday that aims to give people a central place online to store their health records and then share them with health-care providers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataOther
- CCTest LeadWA
- FTSCCM Engineer / SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Developer (C# .NET SharePoint)Other
- TPTest Analyst - Web ApplicationsQLD
- TPSolution ArchitectWA
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- CCRegional Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior .NET DevelopersOther
- FTDigital Business Analyst | PermanentQLD
- FTMaster SchedulerACT
- FTProject Implementation ManagerOther
- CCEPMO Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Vendor ManagerOther
- FTNetwork Engineer - CISCOACT
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- FTInternal Recruitment Coordinator - ITOther
- FTVMware Administrator- VCP certificationOther
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- CCWeb Applications SupportQLD
- CCPMO AdministratorVIC
- CCWeb Applications SupportQLD