Broadband - Reviews
- 3 Mobile
- AXIM Communications
- Belkin Australia
- Dodo Australia
- HTC Global Services
- Laptop Connect
- Linksys by Cisco
- McAfee Australia
- Netgear Australia
- Novatel Wireless
- Opera Software
- Privacy Pro
- SouthFreo Software
- Telstra Corporation
- Virgin Mobile Australia
- Virtual Mechanics
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
- 2 MSI Katana GF76 review: Decent gaming performance for a reasonable price
- 3 Asus ROG Flow Z13 review: A full-fledged gaming PC disguised as a tablet
- 4 iPhone SE (2022) review: An uneven and disappointing ‘upgrade’
- 5 Alienware AW3423DW review: Quantum dot OLED renders rival monitors obsolete
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Fortnite returns to the iPhone (sort of) courtesy Xbox Cloud Gaming
- Brave, DuckDuckGo updates target Google AMP sites in privacy push
- Elon Musk escalates Twitter war with $40B hostile takeover bid
- YouTube Picture in Picture is finally coming to the iPhone and iPad
- Google’s new multisearch is the coolest way to find stuff on your iPhone
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Liquid Retina vs. Liquid Retina XDR: Which display is better?
- eSIMs: The advantages and disadvantages for smartphone users
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?