Motorola has unveiled its highly anticipated tablet: the Xoom. The Motorola Xoom is equipped with a 10.1in touchscreen and runs the latest version of Google's Android software: 3.0 or 'Honeycomb'.
Broadband - Reviews
Telstra's latest mobile broadband USB modem brings 21 megabits per second (Mbps) downloads to the prepaid broadband market. The Telstra Elite prepaid mobile broadband modem is faster than the Turbo Pre-Paid Mobile Broadband modem and is compatible wi...
ViewSonic is the latest manufacturer to announce an Android-powered tablet that will compete with the popular Apple iPad. The ViewSonic ViewPad 7 boasts a 7in capacitive touchscreen, and runs the latest 2.2 "Froyo" version of Android.
Telstra has finally launched a mobile broadband Wi-Fi modem that allows multiple devices to connect to it wirelessly for shared Internet access.
The Linksys E2000 is a reasonably priced Wi-Fi router with excellent features. For its $170 price, you get a 300Mbps 802.11n dual-band wireless access point that can run either in 2.4GHz or 5GHz mode, as well as a four-port Gigabit Ethernet switch. T...
The D-Link Boxee Box is a stylish little media streaming device that has been designed to run the Boxee interface software.
Vodafone's latest USB mobile broadband modem offers plug-and-play operation for Windows and Mac computers. The Vodafone K3571-Z USB stick works as advertised but lacks any nifty extra features and it only supports download speeds of up to 3.2 megabit...
The revamped Apple TV is an attractive, tiny, media streaming box that fits in the palm of your hand, and it offers an excellent user interface. If you're looking for a simple way to rent movies from Apple's iTunes store, the Apple TV's low price tag...
Good value for money is often the first term that comes to mind when starting a TP-Link review. While that might be because we lack the imagination to come up with anything better than cliches for opening lines, it's also because it's true. The TP-Li...
Vodafone's battery-powered Pocket WiFi modem allows up to five devices to connect to it wirelessly for shared mobile broadband access over a telco's 3G network. It's a similar device to the Virgin Mobile Wi-Fi Modem, but the Vodafone Pocket WiFi has ...
Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 -- now in public beta -- is the newest version of Microsoft's browser. Compared with IE 8, it's faster, with a streamlined interface. But it's also still A beta, and unsurprisingly, some areas still need refinement.
Telstra's latest prepaid mobile broadband modem sports a slimmer profile than the telco's previous prepaid and has a rotating USB connector. The Telstra Turbo Pre-Paid Mobile Broadband modem also includes new software that is compatible with both Win...
Telstra's Ultimate USB Modem is claimed to be the world's first dual channel HSPA USB modem, promising typical download speeds of up to 20 megabits per second (Mbps) and a theoretical maximum download speed of 42Mbps. Targeted at companies with a mob...
The FIFA World Cup may be over but Optus is still selling its limited edition World Cup mobile broadband modems. Available in Lucas Neill (post-paid) or Tim Cahill (prepaid) flavours, the limited edition packs offer a better designed USB modem than O...
Mozilla has released the first beta version of Firefox 4, its updated browser that offers new features such as a revised menu layout, more screen space for web pages and more HTML 5 HD video support.
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Xbox One X
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 42,000 Telstra FTTN and FTTB customers to be compensated over NBN speeds
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- NBN hooks up 6 million homes and businesses
- Telstra says some of its NBN customers paid for unachievable speeds
- Australian broadband speed ranking drops again despite NBN rollout
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Wolfenstein The New Colossus Review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCJava Developers (EOI)QLD
- FTDigital Account StrategistSA
- CCGIS ESRI DeveloperWA
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE Developer (Brisbane)Other
- TPieMR Business Analyst - Sunshine Coast Hospital - $850/dayQLD
- FTCyber Security Program ManagerACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- CCAPI Developer - ApigeeVIC
- FTCloud Solution ArchitectOther
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- FTChange Manager, IT & Business ProjectsOther
- FTManager, PortfolioOther
- CCTest Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- CCCRM DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Solutions ArchitectVIC
- FTTM1 Application Management AnalystOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerOther
- FTTIBCO iProcess LeadOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther
- CCTransition Manger - Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- TPCommunications & Change AnalystQLD
- FTProject Engineer, Operational Infrastructure & TelcoOther
- FTService Desk Engineer/IT Help desk Support - Multiple positionsVIC