The ability to work anywhere, anytime is essential for any student. Thanks to mobile broadband modems it's easy to access the Internet whether you're at home, school or university
Broadband - Roundups
Looking for a tablet on a budget? You should look no further than PC World Australia's best buys. These tablets are a rank of the top 5 models based on perceived value for money.
Are you in the market for a new tablet? See what our expert reviewer's recommend with our editor's choice selections. These tablets are a rank of the top 5 models based on personal selection by the PC World Australia editorial team.
Looking for a new tablet? Why not start with our top rated selections? These tablets are a rank of the top five products based on review scores by the PC World Australia editorial team.
Apple has promoted a one size fits all approach with its 9.7in iPad and iPad 2 tablets, and most of the competition has followed suit with similar sized 10.1in models.
Apple has promoted a one size fits all approach with its 9.7in iPad and iPad 2 tablets, but this doesn't mean you aren't left with other choices.
Apple's hotly anticipated iPad 2 has just hit Australian shores, with prices starting at $579 for the entry level 16GB Wi-Fi version.
2011 has been a massive year for tablets, helped along by the debut of Apple's iPad 2. However despite the year fast approaching its end, there is still plenty of tablets to come in 2011: the most anticipated are Sony's late-arriving Tablet S and Tab...
The Apple iPad is currently the king of the tablet market, but Android tablets are set to have a big say in 2011 and beyond. Samsung, Optus, Telstra and Dell have currently released models in Australia, but the likes of Motorola, HTC, Sony Ericsson a...
Christmas is almost upon us again and now has never been a better time to buy a mobile broadband device. Prepaid USB modems from the likes of Telstra, Optus and Vodafone, along with a range of other products from a variety of manufacturers, let you r...
TV is no longer just about what is broadcast on free-to-air networks. In addition to cable television, the latest TV tech innovations allow you to watch television online in your loungeroom, record and pause live TV, access content on demand, along w...
Apple has played alone in the tablet space for almost a year, but genuine alternatives to the iPad are finally hitting the shelves. This Christmas, at least five tablet devices will be available in Australia, with many more following in 2011. Check o...
Telstra's Next G network, the telco's 3G mobile network that runs on the 850MHz frequency band, is claimed to provide the fastest download speeds of any carrier in Australia. Telstra also promises the widest coverage, claiming to cover 99 per cent of...
Often described as a hotspot in your pocket, a mobile broadband modem with Wi-Fi can have multiple devices connected for shared mobile broadband access over a telco's 3G network. These devices act in a similar manner to regular USB modems to access a...
Mobile broadband is a great option for staying connected when away from home or the office. Whether it's working remotely, or simply as a fall-back option should your fixed broadband connection fail you, lower prices and faster speeds continue to ens...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Leaked document details Rudd govt strategy for Telstra NBN negotiations
- A Third of NBN Users Would Change Back if They Could
- TPG to stop selling 25Mbps NBN plans
- NBN Co overhauls top-tier pricing in reseller capacity drive
- Most Aussie NBN resellers are yet to make speed claim change - ACCC
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- FTFeature Team Lead - paying $725 per dayOther
- FTIncident ManagerOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- CCMicrosoft CRM Technical ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerSA
- CCCisco EngineerWA
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTSenior Applications Project ManagerACT
- TPLead Engineer - .Net / XamarinQLD
- FTProject Manager - ERP implementationOther
- FTCRM / MS Dynamics Architect / Sr ConsultantACT
- CCChange Communications Specialist l Port Macquarie NSWQLD
- FTField ConsultantOther
- CCSAP Fiori + UI5 ArchitectSA
- FTRisk Manager x 2Other
- CCIntegration/DevOps EngineerQLD
- CCKnowledge Analyst (Digital Content)NSW
- CCFront-End DeveloperNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystQLD
- FTFull-Stack DeveloperSA
- FTPega DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Agile experienceACT