This year's top 10 April Fool's day pranks were not only funny, but had lots of effort put into them as well.
Broadband - Slideshows
Google Transit is the multinational's newest project, focusing on integrating public transit timetables and information into its Google Maps service.
Motorola, in partnership with Optus, has announced the launch of SCREEN3, a content service available on all MOTORAZR2 V9 and MOTOKRZR handsets through Optus.
Don't have enough time to go looking for news and information or even to e-mail friends and colleagues? If so, then try using social networks. We've selected 20 of the most useful social networks for IT professionals. And these networks aren't just for work, either; some of them will help you find old friends and colleagues, keep in touch with family and friends, and get useful news and information for your busy professional life.
In around about a month from now, Linksys will unleash its latest broadband router - the WRT160N - which specifically targets users who are after a more wireless networking range.
Check out the new features of Internet Explorer 8 Beta 1.
Follow our easy step-by-step guide to locking down your Windows computer.
Here we show you an artistic image of the online security threats which wreak havoc on the online world.
Easy-to-implement strategies for staying connected and secure on a home or public Wi-Fi network.
There are certainly enough critics who throw rocks at IE, but we're taking the high road and looking at how users can dress up the old girl with an array of extensions for corporate users, developers and those who just want to have some fun. With add-ons to IE, users can extend the application in new and productive ways.
High-speed storage for hi-res photos and videos
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG V50 ThinQ 5G review: Two bad
- 2 Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- 3 Huawei P30 review: How badly do you need a headphone jack?
- 4 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 5 TP-Link Deco M4 review: Expansion pack
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Telstra discount 90GB mobile plans ahead of EOFY
- Optus doles out a double data deal in time for EOFY
- Telstra launches new Plus loyalty program
- Labor’s Rowland pledges digital inclusion drive, action on FTTN performance
- Optus 5G service to challenge NBN
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Save The Date: The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is being announced on August 7
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?