Communications Minister Stephen Conroy has admitted that the National Broadband Network has taken much longer than the government expected, but says the outcome will be worth it.
Broadband Advisor - News
A Sydney CBD Internet cafe has been shut down after an AFP raid found hundreds of thousands of illegally downloaded movies and television shows on the cafe's servers.
Bids for Australia's National Broadband Network (NBN) are in and the tender is closed, signalling the end of the year-long battle that has seen vicious fighting between contenders and harsh criticism of the government's broadband policies.
iiNet customers to receive quota-free Xbox Live downloads
Telstra has announced it will pump $5.5 million into a Southern Queensland regional fibre network, 24 hours before the government decides the fate of the National Broadband Network (NBN), one of Australia's largest, most expensive infrastructure deve...
By some measures, the U.S. broadband market is healthy -- prices have fallen, speed has increased and millions of people have become customers in recent years. But customer choices are still limited, and prices could fall even more with more competit...
Nemertes Research continued to throw cold water on the future of the Internet this week, releasing a study projecting that demand for bandwidth on the Web would exceed its capacity by 2012.
How much is spam costing your company? Google unveiled a nifty little calculator Wednesday to help you add it up.
Mozilla Tuesday unveiled a Web application that speeds Firefox customization by offering users several sets of pre-selected add-ons.
Five months after its initial launch in the US, The Soc Exchange.com today announced an Australian version of its popular trading Web site.
A recent news story involves a woman filing for divorce from her husband on the grounds that he was having an affair . . . in the virtual world.
Search engine Google has launched Gmail voice and video chat, making it possible for people around the world to chat in high-quality video for free within Gmail.
Spam volumes plunged by more than 40% after a major bot hosting network was shut down, researchers at IronPort Systems Inc. said Wednesday.
3 Mobile has announced the expansion of its mobile broadband repertoire by introducing a prepaid billing system in time for Christmas. 3 will also allow their mobile broadband subscribers to prepay their Internet for a year if they wish.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google secure data tool ties Apps to company data
- Telco insiders say regulatory reform raises questions for Telstra
- 3 to allow Next G mobile broadband roaming from mid April
- New NBN proposal promises faster Internet for homes and businesses
- Optus: We want in on Internet filtering trial
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSocial Media SpecialistOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerQLD
- FTMarketing and Advertising Project/Sales SupportOther
- CCBusiness Analysts - agileACT
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Project ManagerQLD
- FTCommercial Loan Documentation SpecialistOther
- FTTest Automation EngineerVIC
- FTMySQL Database Administrator- Meadowbank locationOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Merchant acquiringNSW
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Insurance domainVIC
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTSenior Unix Administrator - Warehouse Management SystemsOther
- FTNetwork Lead AcrhitectACT
- FTBusiness Process Improvement SpecialistNSW
- FTPermanent: Senior Infrastructure Technical Consultant - Cloud - MicrosoftVIC
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- CCTransition Manger - Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCSenior Technical Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCAutomation Test AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Operational experience requiredOther