Country Energy's Broadband over Power Line (BPL) trial is being extended by a month, due to a lack of experienced field technicians and staff.
Broadband Advisor - News
IPv4 address space is likely to be fully depleted within two to four years, warned a Regional Internet Registry (RIR) organisation last week.
Systems management software maker FiveRuns announced Monday that it had garnered US$6.2 million in funding from Austin Ventures.
The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) has released an IPV6 fact sheet to provide an explanation of the protocol upgrade for a non-technical audience in the hope of enlarging public understanding surrounding this and related ...
Microsoft updated a security advisory that addressed a broad flaw in Windows and said it is working around the clock to fix the bug. But it may be too late for many. Security researchers said hackers had amped up attacks using malicious PDF files tha...
For the second time in eight days, new critical vulnerabilities that could be used to hijack machines have been fingered in the RealPlayer media player. The patched editions released last week for Windows, however, are not vulnerable to the half-doze...
Reports that security researchers are running scared from hackers responsible for the Storm Trojan are overblown, say some of the people who have dug into the complex malware.
A company called Dashwire this week unveiled free new software that essentially mirrors your mobile phone on the Web, backing up all your data -- contacts, text messages, calls, photos, videos and phone settings -- and letting you access everything o...
The Web 2.0 phenomenon - wikis, RSS feeds, social-networking platforms and mash-ups - soon will become a common mode of operation for enterprise IT, experts at the Interop New York 2007 conference said here this week.
Microsoft has announced that a key API of its hypervisor technology will be open sourced.
Now that WiMax has been certified as a form of 3G (third-generation) mobile data infrastructure, Sprint Nextel is changing its tune about the WiMax network it plans to launch commercially in April.
Amid signs of growing frustration in the retail community over the credit card industry's payment card industry (PCI) data security requirements, Visa on Tuesday quietly rolled out an additional set of Payment Application Security Mandates for all co...
A week after Symantec security researchers traced the elaborate course of a malware exploit -- apparently devised in the Netherlands -- to what may be a compromised ad server belonging to Internet advertising company 24/7 Real Media, the attack metho...
The WiMAX market has had another boost this week with network equipment provider D-Link announcing it will base a range of products on Beceem's mobile WiMAX chipset.
The notion of removing the security perimeter around corporate information -- a concept known as deperimeterization -- expounded by the Jericho Forum has been a hot technology debate, but now what could be controversial legal aspects of it are being ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google secure data tool ties Apps to company data
- Telco insiders say regulatory reform raises questions for Telstra
- 3 to allow Next G mobile broadband roaming from mid April
- New NBN proposal promises faster Internet for homes and businesses
- Optus: We want in on Internet filtering trial
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTHealthcare Integration Support/ Junior DBA - Brisbane BasedQLD
- CCWeb Applications SupportQLD
- FTAgile Technical Business Analyst, Digital, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTProject SchedulerOther
- CCJava Developer with Guidewire ExperienceQLD
- FTSnr Java DeveloperVIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperOther
- TPSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- CCTechnical Support - L2 with NV1 OR NV2 clearance (current / inactive).VIC
- FTFull Stack ASP.NET DeveloperOther
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityNSW
- CCSenior Application SupportVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- FTSenior DevOps Consultant, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTTransition Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- CCSystems TesterNSW
- FTLevel 2 Application Support ConsultantQLD
- FTIT Procurement Advisor | Financial ServicesQLD
- FTSharePoint DevelopersOther
- FTAgile Project Manager x 2NSW
- CCTest Manager - Business IntelligenceNSW
- TPSenior .NET AWS DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Service AdministratorNSW