Browsers are the future of mobile applications and they are just beginning to gain the features that will make new uses of mobile phones compelling, a Google executive said Thursday.
Google will drop the "beta" label from Gmail, Calendar, Docs and Talk in one fell swoop on Tuesday to rid its Apps communication and collaboration suite of this problematic tag that spooks many IT managers and CIOs.
When Yahoo rolls out the new version of its Yahoo.com home page later this year, people will be able to customize it to such a degree that the need for the company's My Yahoo personalized home page service will drop significantly.
Google has created a Web site for developers that is focused exclusively on making Web applications, sites and browsers faster.
Yahoo is adding two features to its SearchMonkey development platform to help site owners enrich the results that their pages generate on Yahoo Search.
Google has brought out a translator toolkit that combines the company's machine translation technology with online tools for manually editing content.
The Interactive Advertising Bureau has published guidelines for determining when fraudsters are taking advantage of pay-per-click (PPC) advertisements.
People and organizations who host their Blogger blogs outside of Google have experienced technical problems with the service's FTP publishing functionality, prompting Google to apologize.
Yahoo released on Wednesday an extension to its YQL platform for simplifying how Web applications consume data.
Google committed a major transgression by only including support for a subset of Java classes in its App Engine development platform, according to Sun Microsystems' chief open source officer, Simon Phipps.
Google's new Secure Data Connector could result in a plethora of tie-ups between its productivity software and a range of enterprise applications and data sources.
Google and Yahoo have launched special sites dedicated to coverage of the federal elections starting April 16 in a bid to build their brands among Internet users in the country.
Online advertising spending in the U.S. grew considerably less in 2008 than in prior years, but the mere fact that it increased over 2007 is a positive sign, considering the economic crisis that started last year.
Pixazza is looking to turn any photo on the Web into a miniature online store with a new service it calls "Product in the picture." It likens the service to Google AdSense, except for images instead of text, and has landed US$5.75 million from Google and two investment funds to roll it out.
Google has given its Web search engine an injection of semantic technology, as the search leader pushes into what many consider the future of search on the Internet.
Only a decade or two ago, finding the right enterprise PC was a much more straightforward task.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google pegs browser as future of mobile apps
- Google scrubs Apps clean of beta labels
- Yahoo aims at customization with new home page
- Google to promote Web speed on new developer site
- Yahoo adds tools to bolster search results
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPMicrosoft Cloud Infrastructure Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCProduct ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst, Business Efficiencies ProgramOther
- FTProject ManagerQLD
- CCSAP EAM Functional AnalystQLD
- FTChange Manager, IT & Business ProjectsOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Technical backgroundVIC
- FTChief Information Security OfficerVIC
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTFull Stack Developer - ASP.NETVIC
- FTMICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM CONSULTANT ? NV1 CLEARANCE REQUIREDACT
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileVIC
- FTNBNJP00001080 - Facilities/Capacity EngineerOther
- TPPHP DeveloperVIC
- CCSAS DeveloperNSW
- FTPersonal AssistantSA
- FTTelecommunications Field Engineer (x2)WA
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperQLD
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantVIC
- FTIntegration Developer (Mulesoft)Other