Continuing to chase the grail of a media center PC, AMD announced a notebook version of its AMD Live package, which the company had launched for desktop users in mid-2006.
Consumer Electronics Show - News
The group that certifies Wi-Fi products aims to make more wireless LANs secure by taking some of the work out of locking them down.
Yahoo has released a test upgrade of its services suite for mobile devices, which includes a new search application, as the company keeps trying to extend its products to cell phones.
Yahoo will give users a preview of what it will be like to use a new and improved version of Yahoo Messenger on Microsoft's Windows Vista at the 2007 International Consumer Electronics Show this year.
Sony has revealed a system that will allow viewers of its Bravia flat-panel TV sets to access broadband video content, some of it in high-definition (HD).
Users of Sling Media's "placeshifting" system, Slingbox, will soon be able to watch their home TVs on Palm smart phones running Palm OS, consumer laptops from Hewlett-Packard or any PC running Microsoft's Windows Vista operating system.
Hewlett-Packard announced that it is moving into the emerging home server market with its HP MediaSmart Server that will take advantage of the Microsoft Windows Home Server OS that was also announced at the 2007 CES by Bill Gates.
The 2007 International Consumer Electronics Show is one of the ultimate tech-toy and gadget shows on the planet. There's something for nearly anyone, and while not quite a household word, Linux technology has gained rapid stature in the consumer-elec...
Motorola Chief Executive Officer Ed Zander rode onto stage Monday for his keynote speech at the International Consumer Electronics Show on a bike armed with one of the company's new products, a mobile handset battery recharger.
New movie releases, more market entrants, improved technology and 1.8 million HD DVD players from Toshiba are the weapons companies plan to use in the format battle against rival Blu-ray Disc this year, according to company executives.
Opening the control interface of its popular Roomba vacuuming robot, iRobot Corp. unveiled a programmable robotic platform on Monday that could allow computer programming students and developers to use the platform for nearly any task.
Nokia unveiled a slim mobile phone, a mobile phone for bloggers and an updated wireless Internet tablet with VOIP capabilities at the CES show in Las Vegas on Monday.
Nokia plans to include the mapping and routing service it acquired along with Gate5 last year in all of its converged devices, the phone giant said at the International Consumer Electronics Show on Monday.
Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. will launch the latest addition to its family of ultramobile PCs on Monday, a device that uses a 32G byte solid-state flash memory-based hard drive (SSD) to store data instead of a conventional hard disc drive (HDD).
Seeking to build on its lead over rival, AMD, in the race to sell quad-core processors, Intel has launched three quad-core processors.
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
cloudandco Smart Cane
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Toys for Boys
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Forget Google Glass: Carl Zeiss's smart lens prototype proves smart glasses can be subtle
- Netflix inches towards global dominance
- CES 2010: Picks and Pans
- Asustek unveils netbook that unfolds to big-screen tablet
- LG TVs make new connections
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCControl Systems SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- FTCyber Security Program ManagerNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCPHP DeveloperQLD
- FTSales ManagerVIC
- FTDigital BAOther
- CCCRM Solutions/ Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior MySQL Database Administrator - SydneyQLD
- FT.Net Technical / Team LeadOther
- FTBusiness Analyst | Gold CoastQLD
- FTService Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- FTNetwork Architect - Perm / ContractACT
- CCTableau DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HealthQLD
- FTSolution Architect - Desktop ArchitectureSA
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTFunctional AnalystVIC
- CCField Services EngineerQLD
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- CCExstream DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther