Sony Electronics showed off its latest high-definition televisions Wednesday. The new HDTV models reflect the company's emphasis on improved color reproduction, fast 240Hz refresh rates, and Internet connectivity.
Consumer Electronics Show - News
Sony unleashed two new model Walkmans in its latest effort to put a dent in Apple's stranglehold of the digital music player market.
LG Display is showcasing what the company calls TruMotion 480Hz refresh technology. In technology demos, the TruMotion 480Hz LCD TV panel features a 480Hz refresh rate per second.
TransferJet wireless capability is getting closer to reality. The technology, which is being developed by major camera makers Sony, Olympus, Canon, Kodak, Nikon, is intended to make it easier for to transfer your images between devices wirelessly.
LG Electronics may have found the ultimate tech-combo product. The N4B1, shown at CES, is a network attached storage (NAS) device with a built-in Blu-ray writer for backups.
We all know about the need to take breaks stave off muscle fatigue, but let's face it: hours can pass while we stay in the same keyboard, pounding on our keyboards. Smartfish Technologies is bringing a new, smarter keyboard to market in March. The wi...
Sony unveiled the latest addition to its Cybershot digital still camera on Thursday. The DSC-G3 "Wi-Fi Cybershot" camera has a built-in browser, and through it users can upload pictures and video right after they are taken.
Attendance at this year's International Consumer Electronics Show could be well below organizer estimates, according to preliminary data released by the Consumer Electronics Association on Sunday.
Casio has unveiled a small, thin digital camera that features the same fast-shooting functions only available until now on much larger cameras in its line-up.
One of the many smart-phone rumors that have been floating around prior to this year's CES is that T-Mobile will unveil the G2, the successor to the Google Android-based G1. People have speculated that the HTC Touch HD, already available overseas, wi...
Among Samsung's new wares unveiled at this year's Consumer Electronics Show is the LD series of monitors. These monitors are designed specifically with notebook users in mind so they can have a seamless second display.
Sony's new Vaio P netbook made its debut in Las Vegas at CES. It's a diminutive 1.4-pound miniturized laptop with an 8-inch 1600-by-768 resolution screen. I was among the lucky few to get my hands on a pre-production evaluation unit from Sony. In the...
At this year's Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Asus took the wraps off a number of new products, such as a touchscreen netbook with a swivel hinge, a redesigned Eee PC keyboard, and a 12-inch netbook with a 512 GB solid-state hard drive. All ...
Today, 1080p is the top of the line for HDTVs, but it certainly isn't as high as high-definition can go. Toshiba's new super-resolution Cell TV features four times the resolution as typical 1080p sets.
Samsung announced that it is breaking out its LED-backlit HDTVs into their own line, called Luxia.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 4 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 5 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Forget Google Glass: Carl Zeiss's smart lens prototype proves smart glasses can be subtle
- Netflix inches towards global dominance
- CES 2010: Picks and Pans
- Asustek unveils netbook that unfolds to big-screen tablet
- LG TVs make new connections
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTRecruitment Specialist (end to end)Other
- FTEnterprise Transformation ArchitectOther
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- FTSenior HFC EngineerNSW
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- FTSAP ABAP DEVELOPMENT LEAD- NSW GovernmentOther
- FTICT Security Senior ManagerACT
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- CCMultiple Project Coordinators - TelcoVIC
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- FTFront End Developer (AEM / Java)Other
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTTest ManagerACT
- FTx2 Senior Test Analyst/Lead - DWH - Informatica ETLOther
- CCJunior Network Data Analyst - Telco - GISVIC
- FTCommunications & Change AnalystOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCNetezza DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP HANA Data Modelling ConsultantsACT
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTBI Tech LeadOther
- FTFinance and PeopleSoft Project ManagerOther
- CCBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterWA
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW