In a departure for the Consumer Electronics Show, the keynote address on Tuesday came from a company that doesn't build any consumer electronics products.
Consumer Electronics Show - News
Microsoft has no plans to add HD DVD capabilities to its Xbox console, despite rumors to contrary.
Google and Apple don't have major booths on the floor of the CES trade show, but they are very much on the minds of their competitors.
Hewlett-Packard Tuesday announced that it plans to reduce energy consumption of its personal computers by 25% within two years.
Sony extended the functionality of the PSP at this week's Consumer Electronics Show, including Blu-ray to PSP movie transfers, GPS tracking, Skype support, and a 16GB memory stick.
Toshiba took the covers off its new personal storage line Sunday by introducing its Toshiba 1.8-in. USB 2.0 Mobile External Hard Drive line.
WiMax high-speed wireless networks and devices will be a major topic of interest at CES, and OQO is demonstrating one the first devices to use the technology this week.
Intel is displaying four new ultramobile PCs designed around its Menlow chips at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES), including highly anticipated devices from Lenovo and Toshiba.
Plasma screens just keep getting bigger, with Panasonic on Monday showing the prototype of a new 150-inch plasma display, which the company says is the largest flat-panel display in the world.
The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) is rallying for free trade agreements during its huge Consumer Electronics Show this week, saying barrier-free trade with other countries is crucial to the growth of US jobs.
Fujitsu showed off two new laptops that it claims are the first to include built-in wireless HSUPA access at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
For several years people have been talking about the idea of miniaturizing a projector so that it's small enough to fit inside a mobile phone or digital camera. Now it's finally been done, and 3M is demonstrating a prototype of such a device at this ...
It may seem hard to believe for some wireless aficionados, but the Bluetooth Special Interest Group is 10 years old, something that Bluetooth vendors plan to celebrate at a Consumer Electronics Show party in Las Vegas Tuesday night.
Panasonic on Monday announced it was dabbling with technology that makes walls interactive, adding "larger-than-life technology" to home interiors.
Philips Consumer Electronics has thrown its full support behind the Blu-ray high-definition DVD format, adding a new Blu-ray DVD player and declaring the format to be the future of high-definition DVD storage.
cloudandco Smart Cane
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Apple iPhone X
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Toys for Boys
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Google Daydream View VR Headset
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Bose SoundLink Micro
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Xbox One X
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Forget Google Glass: Carl Zeiss's smart lens prototype proves smart glasses can be subtle
- Netflix inches towards global dominance
- CES 2010: Picks and Pans
- Asustek unveils netbook that unfolds to big-screen tablet
- LG TVs make new connections
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTInformation Security AnalystNSW
- CCPresales Network Solution ArchitectWA
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCInformation Security AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTAutomation Tester/Technical Business AnalystOther
- CCUser Experience DesignerACT
- FTSalesforce Developers x 7Other
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTNetwork Engineering Team Lead/Network ManagerWA
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTEPMO Support AnalystWA
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager (Rail/ Signalling/Electrical / Construction)Other
- CCJunior to Mid Level Java Developer - BankingQLD
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- FTSystems Engineer (UC)QLD
- TPUser Interface Designer/DeveloperACT
- CCCyber Security Team/stream LeadVIC
- CCLead Technical Specialist ? Wintel PlatformVIC
- CCSecurity Business AnalystVIC
- CCHFC Project Officer (Governance Support) - 6 mth contract - Nth SydneyNSW