Your Apple Watch isn't just for filling activity rings—you can also use it to control your Mac. Here's how.
A limited range of iMacs from 2009 to 2014 can be used as external monitors, but only when running certain versions of macOS.
A profusion of standards, generations, and new Apple silicon Mac external monitor limitations have made this a conundrum for many readers. Here's some clarification.
A data reporting error made it seems like M1 Macs were performing too many writes on the SSD.
Learn how to set up the Terminal in macOS so you can install and run smartmontools, a utility that provides data on the health of your SSD.
The colors and design of the 24-inch iMac are tempting, but there are smarter ways to spend your money on an M1 Mac.
Accessibility access is often required for utilities. There’s a Terminal trick you may need to use when you can’t grant that permission.
With the new 24-inch iMac, Apple succeeds in making the iMac exciting again. It's a cutting-edge desktop computer that looks fantastic in any setting.
Reports and rumors have started laying out where Apple's processor roadmap could take this 40-year-old product line over the rest of the company's transition from Intel's chips.
iFixit has dismantled the new 24-inch iMac and what's inside is fascinating.
It may not be a hot category anymore, but good desktop PCs are still around if you know where to look
Our top rated PCs for February 2012
Here are all the Medion PCs we've reviewed to date
Notebooks may be more popular, but PCs are still around
This month, two PC World readers are going to be the lucky recipients of Huawei’s latest smartwatch, the HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro, valued at $499.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 2 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 3 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 4 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 5 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 3 super-cool ways to control your Mac with your Apple Watch
- Want to use an iMac as an external monitor? You need an old version of macOS
- How many monitors can I plug into my Mac, anyway?
- Report: macOS 11.4 update fixes M1 Mac SSD wear reporting issue
- How to check your Intel and M1 Mac's SSD health using Terminal
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Best Amazon Prime Day deals for Australia in 2021
- Best Australian EOFY 2021 Laptop Deals
- Six headphone deals to consider for Australia's EOFY 2021
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?