Apple unveils Logic Pro X.5, "the biggest update to Logic since the launch of Logic Pro X," so where's iPad support?
The Intel NUC 9 Extreme shatters the ceiling and raises the roof for what a micro-PC can deliver, even if it does cost you more for the privilege.
Now that Apple has updated its entire lineup of notebooks for 2020, let’s that a look at the specs and break down which one you should buy.
Apple has unveiled the long-awaited update to the 13-inch MacBook Pro, with a new keyboard, more storage and more speed.
Remember SteamVR on Mac? Nobody else did, either, so it’s gone now.
The best content from Macworld wrapped up in our digital magazine.
Bloomberg is reporting that Apple is working to launch its first ARM-based Mac in 2021—and it'll reportedly still run apps made for Intel machines.
How does MSI’s content creation compare to Apple’s new Mac Pro when it comes to the nitty-gritty?
MSI's latest addition to Nvidia's Studio initative comes with minimalist looks and an Intel Core i9 9900K CPU.
Intel's latest NUC promises to be a portable - but not quite pocket-friendly - powerhouse.
It may not be a hot category anymore, but good desktop PCs are still around if you know where to look
Our top rated PCs for February 2012
Here are all the Medion PCs we've reviewed to date
Notebooks may be more popular, but PCs are still around
Follow Anna throughout her day and discover just how versatile the MSI Prestige 14 really is!
Gain the tools you need to secure your VPN, manage your password and backup your PC cloud. Save up to $90! Great Deals on Norton 360 antivirus starting at just A$79.99.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HyperX x Ducky One 2 Mini keyboard review: The most ambitious crossover in gaming keyboard history
- 2 ROG Zephryus G14 review: Powerful Payoff
- 3 RealMe 6 review: It's about time Oppo got some Real competition
- 4 RealMe C3 review: Fumbled fundamentals
- 5 Logitech StreamCam review: The pricey pandemic webcam you’re looking for
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple ‘biggest update’ to Logic Pro X in years bring Live Loops, no native iPad app
- The new 13-inch MacBook Pro: 5 killer upgrades Apple delivered (and 5 it didn’t)
- Macworld's May digital magazine exclusive: Protect your Mac
- It looks like Apple’s first ARM Mac will arrive in 2021, and it could be surprisingly fast
- MSI's Prestige P100 Desktop pitches itself as an alternative to the pricey Mac Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G review: Speaking the language of overkill
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?