Apple has announced a “major update” to the 27-inch iMac, bringing faster processor, better graphics, and Pro XDR display options.
Logitech’s newest mouse is comfortable, customizable, and a joy to use.
Dell are looking to leverage the popularity of their premium range with the redesigned XPS Desktop PC.
Respected analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has a new report on the first Apple silicon-based Macs, and there could be big changes on the horizon.
The best content from Macworld wrapped up in our digital magazine.
Intel has a new version of Thunderbolt that aims to reduce connection confusion, and it may come to future Macs.
The first ‘Mac with Apple silicon’ benchmarks are out, giving us some idea of how well non-native apps may perform with Rosetta translation.
After what Apple showed at WWDC, you’d be crazy to buy a new Mac right now.
Macs that use Apple's own processors are coming this year. Here's how the transition will work.
It may not be a hot category anymore, but good desktop PCs are still around if you know where to look
Our top rated PCs for February 2012
Here are all the Medion PCs we've reviewed to date
Notebooks may be more popular, but PCs are still around
For some years now the financial services space has become heavily focused on Financial Technology (FinTech). Many entrepreneurial startups have entered (and disrupted) the space, and for the incumbents, the benefits that platform modernisation and transformation bring to their services have allowed them to build competitive differentiation. In Australia alone, just last year CBA announced a massive $5 billion investment into FinTech to cement its position in the market as an innovator.
There’s a gaming, business or lifestyle device to suit everybody
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Silicon macs may be a reboot of the G4 Cube and colorful iMac G3
- M1 Mac users are reporting excessive SSD wear and tear
- Grab a 13-inch M1 MacBook Pro at Apple’s refurbished store and save some money
- Apple releases macOS Big Sur 11.2 with fixes for Bluetooth bugs and other problems
- New rumor dashes hopes of a 5G Mac with Face ID anytime soon
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?