The long-rumored high-end Mac mini is coming, and it's allegedly going to be calling Mac Studio.
Thanks to the M1, the Mac mini can be smaller than it is now. And Snazzy Labs shows how it can be done.
Apple’s spring event is upon coming soon! What will Apple reveal? A new iPhone? New iPads? What’s going to happen with the Mac? It’s our preview of Apple’s big event, right here on the Macworld Podcast!
The next wave of the Apple silicon transition is upon us.
This update to Intel's eGPU-sized gaming PC can better hold its own against DIY builds.
With the end of the two-year Apple silicon rollout coming to a close, a high bar has been set for the remaining Macs. This, of course, means that we're all setting ourselves up for a letdown.
A new report says there will be no "low-end larger iMac" when it launches with the M1 Pro and M1 Max processor later this year.
We don't need to wait for benchmarks to get a good picture of how Apple's next Mac processor will perform.
Google has introduced Chrome OS Flex, which lets users easily install Chrome on any Mac or PC.
Affordable, attractive, and armed to the teeth.
It may not be a hot category anymore, but good desktop PCs are still around if you know where to look
Our top rated PCs for February 2012
Here are all the Medion PCs we've reviewed to date
Notebooks may be more popular, but PCs are still around
It is becoming increasingly difficult to stay safe online, with the proliferation of threats and the new and complex ways that cybercriminals can target people.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
- 4 Lenovo Yoga 9i 14 (2022) review: The pinnacle of design
- 5 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Best Mac for music production
- Apple’s 3-meter Thunderbolt 4 cable for AU$249 is the only game in town
- Newly discovered ‘Augury’ flaw in M1 and A14 chips doesn’t pose a serious risk (yet)
- Hazel review: Folder-based automation that makes life easier on macOS
- The 24-inch iMac might be stuck with an M1 until the M3 chip arrives in 2023
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
- Best Click Frenzy mobile and Internet plan deals
- Microsoft’s iconic browser Internet Explorer is being killed off in June
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?