Running Windows 10 for ARM on an M1 Mac is workable via virtualization. There's no retail version of the OS available currently, only a free preview, but the indicators that there may be seem positive.
Desktop PCs - Features
Apple has announced that Dan Riccio will be transitioning to a new role in the company and here’s what I think it is.
Shopping for a new Mac, but you have questions? We answer them in this FAQ. And we will update this whenever there are new developments.
So you've decided to buy a new M1 MacBook. Here's how to quickly move all of your old files, folders, and apps to your speedy new machine.
Apple unveiled its new M1 Mac lineup. Based on the event, what are our first impressions of the new Macs? We talk about that and more in this episode of the Macworld Podcast.
It's hard to tell the difference between the new M1 MacBook Air and MacBook Pro, so we've broken them all down for you.
We're pretty excited about the new Macs, but why didn't Apple make a few obvious improvements?
It finally seems like Windows 10's May update is worth installing, but you still might want to hold off
Intel has a new version of Thunderbolt that aims to reduce connection confusion, and it may come to future Macs.
Apple has shifted processor architectures in the Mac twice before. History doesn’t repeat itself, but it does rhyme.
Now that Apple has updated its entire lineup of notebooks for 2020, let’s that a look at the specs and break down which one you should buy.
How does MSI’s content creation compare to Apple’s new Mac Pro when it comes to the nitty-gritty?
The current iMac design feels out of date. A new all-in-one Mac is long overdue.
Here are our picks for the best computers of 2018:
Intel's NUC and Compute Cards might look small at first glance but the future of both products is one filled with tall ambitions. However, they're only the beginning of the big ideas that Intel was exploring off at their booth at this year's CES in L...
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Silicon macs may be a reboot of the G4 Cube and colorful iMac G3
- M1 Mac users are reporting excessive SSD wear and tear
- Grab a 13-inch M1 MacBook Pro at Apple’s refurbished store and save some money
- Apple releases macOS Big Sur 11.2 with fixes for Bluetooth bugs and other problems
- New rumor dashes hopes of a 5G Mac with Face ID anytime soon
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?