Pick up an excellent Android smartphone, fast mobile broadband or a ridiculously cheap Sony LCD TV.
Desktop PCs - Features
Google's Chrome OS event made me realize: There is a lot in Google's OS that can benefit Microsoft--like giving it a completely new platform and one it needs. If Google is really true to its open source promises, Microsoft should join the fun.
Thursday Google opened its doors to the press to show off its hotly anticipated Chrome operating system. In a small auditorium in Mountain View, California, Google VP of Product Development Sundar Pichai took to the stage to give us a demonstration o...
Tomorrow's hot ticket is for the Chrome OS event at Google HQ down in Mountain View. Chrome OS has already caught many imaginations, as something exciting often does, especially before the real world interrupts the fantasy.
Google Chome OS, which Google is expected to preview this Thursday, has been the subject of much speculation and rumors since its announcement last summer, when Google made public its plans to develop a lightweight, open-source Linux-based OS aimed p...
It may be the biggest snafu Microsoft's seen since Vista.
Windows 7 may be brand spanking new, but that doesn't mean you can't find free or cheap tools to tweak its settings, add features, or smooth an upgrade from XP or Vista. We've compiled a list of ten valuable software tools -- many of them free -- th...
Now that Windows 7 is here, you have some decisions to make. Microsoft has a virtual smorgasbord of options to choose from and it can get a little tricky trying to figure out which flavor of Windows 7 you should choose.
Just as with Windows Vista, one of the big questions you face when going to pick up a new computer is whether to install the 32- or 64-bit version of Windows 7.
It's been almost a week since Windows 7's official launch, and a ton of information and opinion is out there surrounding Microsoft's latest operating system. On the one hand, you have positive reports of Windows 7 helping extend battery life, install...
Amazon's extending its electronic bookstore onto your desktop. The company announced plans for a Kindle for PC desktop application at Microsoft's Windows 7 launch event Thursday.
If all had gone according to plan, Lenovo Group Ltd. today would be trading elbows with Dell Inc. for the second spot in the PC market, while preparing for a showdown with market leader, Hewlett-Packard Co.
I have a confession: I'm a switcher. My long journey with Windows, which began even before Windows with MS-DOS, ended with Windows Vista. While so many others navigated the Vista debacle by sticking with Windows XP, I gave Vista a try -- and gave up....
For many, the official release of a new Microsoft operating system--such as Windows 7--is just the starting of a clock. They will not buy the new OS until Service Pack 1 is released.
Having trouble deciding whether to upgrade to Microsoft's newest? If so, you may be better off waiting. Upgrading to Windows 7 is not a no-brainer for most users.
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Apple iPhone X
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Google Daydream View VR Headset
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Roll Out High Sierra
- Traditional Aussie PC market defies global downward trend again
- ASUS' VivoMini VM45 gets upgraded to 7th Generation Intel processors
- NVIDIA Supercharges Rendering Performance with AI
- HP reboots Omen desktop with more of what gamers love
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTSecurity Leads - $800 per dayOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSolution Architect - CloudOther
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- FTPrinciple Project Manager- HRISOther
- TPBusiness Analysis, Design and Configuration ManagerQLD
- CCPlatform/ Systems DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTReporting Analyst - Planning & ForecastingOther
- FTCommercial Loan Documentation SpecialistOther
- TPPrincipal Project Manager | ApplicationsQLD
- FTEllipse DeveloperQLD
- CCMiddleware AdminstratorNSW
- FTTechnical Product ArchitectQLD
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCAxway DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Application DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Biz Talk DeveloperACT
- FTFinancial Manager - January StartACT
- FTIT Service Delivery Manager - Workplace Technology (O365 & SP)Other