Here’s what you need to know before you drop the cash on your next PC.
Desktop PCs - Guides
Most people can figure out how to install RAM sticks into their computer. If you don’t there’s a tutorial here. In short, make sure everything is off and then install the sticks to take advantage of the multiple channels on offer. Your motherboard ma...
Different people prefer different keyboards so to some extent rating them is like rating art. Nonetheless, grouping them together for a test is very useful because what specs suggest can be very different to what happens in reality.
If you’ve logged in to your Windows 7- or Windows 8-based computer this morning, you may have seen a Windows notification in your System Tray. Clicking on this notification produces a screen that explains how you can reserve your upgrade for Windows ...
Microsoft has launched its new operating system, Windows 10. If, like us, you can't wait to get your hands on it, and you're comfortable running pre-release software, then you can download a copy from the Windows Insider Program.
If you've poked around PC World in recent weeks, you've learned how to download and install Windows 8 on a new hard-drive partition and how to install Windows 8 in a virtual machine. Today, let's talk about one of my favorite approaches for installin...
When buying a computer you will be faced with two options: a desktop PC or a laptop. Which one you end up buying will depend on your needs and, of course, your budget.
Everyone has had the experience of staring at the back of a machine, device, or gadget, scratching their head, gazing in bewilderment at some unfamiliar cable port.
Choosing a CPU for your new computer is never easy, especially if it's been a while since your last purchase; it's difficult to know exactly what to look for. In September, Intel launched its Core i5 CPU.
This PC World Buying Guide aims to take the complexity out of buying a PC by providing the information that will help make your final decision.
Read on to find out how to consolidate all your home entertainment and PC needs into one solution.
The Ferari of computers, gaming PCs are the pinacle of home desktops, offering massive power to accomodate your every gaming need.
Uninterruptible Power Supply, or UPS are designed to save you heartache and money.
Traditionally, choosing a laptop has been about compromise.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Book S review: Sleek hardware saddled by compromised a software experience
- 2 Jabra Elite 75t true wireless earbuds review: Proof you don't have to be the best to be great
- 3 Oppo Reno2 Z review: A feature-filled, mid-tier masterpiece
- 4 Huawei FreeBuds 3 review: Tit for tat
- 5 Motorola Moto G8 Plus (2019) review: Insignificant Upgrade
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- MSI's Prestige P100 Desktop pitches itself as an alternative to the pricey Mac Pro
- Intel's new NUC trades size for scope
- MSI newest gaming desktop has 5G connectivity
- HP covets content creators with new Envy 32 All-in-One
- MSI's desktop PC range is 25% off on Amazon
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?