After more than three years of development, Dell will unveil its version of the Surface Studio early next year.
Desktop PCs - News
Microsoft's Surface Studio all-in-one grabs your attention with its beautiful display and intriguing peripherals, but this is more workstation than PC.
Microsoft unleashed a ton of Windows and Surface news on the world from New York on Wednesday, revealing new Windows features and brand new hardware. Here’s the run-down on the biggest news from the company’s two-hour-long presentation.
This Raspberry Pi roundup features a battle for resident parking, meditative sand art, robots, Legos and more.
Microsoft's Surface Studio all-in-one represents the company's first foray into traditional desktop PCs—and is a direct rival to Apple's 5K iMac.
Intel reports high third-quarter revenues, but its fourth-quarter projections will make the tech industry a bit nervous. Intel's PC group, as well as its upcoming 3D Xpoint technology, look like bright spots.
PC shipments again contracted in the third quarter, as consumers continued to refuse to buy replacements for their aging machines.
The new Pixel desktop environment for Raspbian gives the Raspberry Pi's operating system a gorgeous new look.
If you want to fashion a smart gadget, robot or drone with wireless capabilities on the cheap, a $9.99 development board from Orange Pi will help you reach that goal.
Like PCs, developer boards like Raspberry Pi are getting more horsepower to run faster applications and 4K graphics.
This budget gaming PC might cost only $500 to build, but it'll deliver excellent performance in any PC game you throw at it.
Goodbye, product key; hello, digital license. Learn more about the changes here.
Both Intel and Microsoft are betting that Project Alloy, the new "merged reality" headset that will be free to whoever wants it, will be the next big thing for PCs.
HP said it would return to the high-end gaming PC market with a bang, and it sure has with fully loaded Omen PCs.
Dell's original "mini-PC that could" no longer can, as the Alienware X51 heads into retirement.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel ships latest Itanium chip called Kittson, but grim future looms
- Samsung Galaxy S7 hardware will come to the DragonBoard 820c computer
- Now you can try Microsoft's supersized Surface Hub before buying
- Samsung scraps a Raspberry Pi 3 competitor, shrinks Artik line
- Google wants to add AI to gadgets made using Raspberry Pi
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCSystems EngineerACT
- FTPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Security AnalystACT
- CCOrganisational Change Analyst - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- TPSenior SAP Time and Payroll Functional ConsultantQLD
- TPNode JS DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Security AnalystNSW
- FTMicrosoft Designer / ArchitectVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst/Project MangerVIC
- CCDevelopment Lead - Java - TelcoVIC
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistSA
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTL&D ConsultantVIC
- FTInside Sales Consultants - SMSF SoftwareNSW
- TPJunior Software DeveloperQLD
- FTImplementation LeadVIC
- TPWintel EngineerVIC
- FTPower BI Reporting DevelopersSA
- FTAutomation TesterQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant - ApplicationsSA
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPIT Business Analyst (UX Design)NSW
- CCBenefits/Business AnalystNSW