Apple reseller, Next Byte, will be shutting down its remaining eight stores during a three month period, taking place from January.
Desktop PCs - News
Lenovo has three new workstations coming in 2016 including a new Yoga aimed at sketchy types.
Lenovo's future is looking pretty black and green as it tries to secure some much-needed gaming cred. Razer brings that gaming cachet, while Lenovo brings the money and manufacturing means Razer lacks. This seemingly unlikely partnership could be a g...
Sony said its PlayStation 4 will deliver game streaming to PCs and Macs, shortly after a third-party app promised to offer similar functionality.
The Raspberry Pi Foundation has been working to lower the cost of home computing for years, and now founder Eben Upton says it can go no further: $5 for a fully-fledged computer is as cheap as it can get.
The largest electronics etailer in North America is bringing its Black Friday sales bonanza to Australia and New Zealand.
The introduction of AMD's new Radeon Software Crimson software marks the end of the road for the Radeon 5000 and 6000 series graphics cards.
The world's fastest supercomputers are getting coprocessors to boost performance, and the number of such systems will continue to grow.
Iris graphics give a gaming boost to Intel's 6th-generation Core i5 NUC kits.
The Raspberry Pi Foundation has announced a merger with the UK's Code Club in an effort to better reach out to young people with a message of making things with computers rather than just using them.
HP officially becomes two companies on Sunday. The split follows more than a decade in which HP had more than its share of scandals and corporate missteps.
Auctioneer Christie's is now taking online bids for an Apple-1 personal computer, as yet another owner tries to capitalize on interest in the 39-year-old device.
Windows 10 users have petitioned Microsoft's CEO to let them not only delay feature and functionality updates, but also ignore them, a plea that if granted would upend the company's plans to deliver the OS as a service.
Apple completes Retina iMac lineup, updates input devices.
With Nvidia's new GeForce GTX 980 (that's right, no 'm') the company promises desktop performance in a laptop. Read on to find out how Nvidia made it happen.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP reboots Omen desktop with more of what gamers love
- Intel's modular Compute Card puts a PC in your pocket
- Dell’s Inspiron 27 7000 is the first Ryzen All-in-One PC, and it's upgradable too
- Nvidia's new generation of powerful GeForce GTX Battlebox PCs finally embraces AMD
- The Pi Desktop kit transforms your Raspberry Pi into a stylish, SSD-powered mini-PC
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSystem Specialist - Network SystemsOther
- TPSAP Training Officer - FinanceQLD
- FTSenior PHP Developer/Team LeaderNSW
- CCTechnical Support - L2ACT
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- FTSystem Engineer - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- CCStorage EngineerNSW
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTEmail Marketing SpecialistOther
- FTOperations and Infrastructure Manager -NationalOther
- FTApplication Support Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |VIC
- FTSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Activations Performance Analyst | $700pdOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTBI Tech LeadOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCAPI Platform EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Developer (C# .NET SharePoint)Other
- CCEUS Junior Application Project ManagerNSW
- TP.Net DeveloperWA
- FTProcurement OfficerACT
- FTTest AnalystSA