HP has confirmed the Australian release of its unusually designed 3D capturing Sprout desktop PC. Sporting the now-traditional form factor of an monitor-based all-in-one, but with a 3D scanner jutting out at 45 degrees from the top, the Sprout is HP...
Desktop PCs - News
Want to create a smart home terminal with a Raspberry Pi and a good touchscreen? The Raspberry Pi Foundation just made that project a teensy bit easier.
Asus, Lenovo, and other PC makers are putting PC gaming hardware front and center among their hardware lineups. Why? Money, of course.
Lenovo serves up fresh new choices for consumers and small businesses, in a wide variety of form factors. Many rock Skylake processors as standard or optional CPUs.
After the feature leaked a few days ago, Microsoft officially turns it on for everyone as part of the August update.
Westfield Sydney on Pitt Street will be home to Microsoft’s upcoming flagship store in the Asia Pacific. It will be where the buck stops on troubleshooting and where it starts on signature edition hardware.
Microsoft brought its Sway presentation tool out of beta Wednesday, making it generally available for anyone who wants to create Web-based presentations that automatically reshape themselves to fit different devices.
Microsoft customers downloaded 14 million copies of the Windows 10 upgrade on the first day of availability, the company said today.
After months of teasing, testing, and technical previews, Windows 10 is finally here, and it's one of the best operating systems Microsoft's ever released. Windows 10 weaves together the best parts of Windows 7 and Windows 8, adds a dash of compellin...
HP today announced a slew of new consumer computing devices that are available to buy now. The new computers don’t run Windows 10 out of the box, but will be upgradeable once the new operating system rolls out from 29 July. Here’s the low-down on the...
Mozilla plans a campaign to stop or slow desertions from Firefox to Windows 10's new Edge browser because the OS's express setup changes previous defaults to Edge during an upgrade, according to published documents.
Intel's revenue and profit both dropped last quarter as people held off on buying new PCs ahead of the Windows 10 launch later this year.
Michael Dell said Monday that Dell Inc. would begin shipping Windows 10 PCs to customers on July 29, even though Microsoft seems to be saying otherwise.
I got not one, but two very exciting Macs this week. The first was a new main Mac, the replacement for my trusty 2008 MacBook Pro: A tricked-out 5K iMac.
Fancy a Mac or Windows 10 PC with Intel's new processors code-named Skylake? That will soon be possible: Intel will launch its first chips based on the new architecture in the first week of August.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 2 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP reboots Omen desktop with more of what gamers love
- Intel's modular Compute Card puts a PC in your pocket
- Dell’s Inspiron 27 7000 is the first Ryzen All-in-One PC, and it's upgradable too
- Nvidia's new generation of powerful GeForce GTX Battlebox PCs finally embraces AMD
- The Pi Desktop kit transforms your Raspberry Pi into a stylish, SSD-powered mini-PC
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTService Management Specialist (ServiceNow) - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTWeb DesignerACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTTechnical/ Architecture Java LeadVIC
- FTService Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security EnvironmentACT
- FTChief Digital OfficerNZ
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Automation Test AnalystQLD
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantOther
- FTPMO Business AnalystACT
- CCSpecialist ERP SaaSACT
- FTLead Enterprise ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Security Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCNetwork Engineer - Level 2ACT
- FTIntegration Technical SpecialistOther
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTDrupal DeveloperQLD
- CCProgram CoordinatorQLD
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCApplications Software EngineerNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerOther