If you’re happy to embrace the limitations and opportunities attached to the smaller form-factor, the Hades Canyon is a phenomenally compelling package.
Desktop PCs - Reviews
For a time, there were plenty of major vendors - such as Alienware - offered Steam Machine PCs that catered to the plug-and-play PC niche. However, in recent years, these products have fast-faded into obscurity. Now, the MSI Vortex G25 is aims to pic...
Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review: a modestly-priced machine with a surprising amount of grunt
If you’re after a no-nonsense desktop PC that has just enough grunt to tackle most of the games you’ll want to play this holiday season and just enough upgradability to be viable over the long term, the Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop is absolutely...
Microsoft's Surface Studio is a category-defining product whose gorgeous display and clever Surface Dial change how we use PCs, for a lofty price.
Corsair's first PC build is beautifully engineered, totally liquid cooled, and no fun to wrench on.
These dumb bulbs are perfect for smart lighting.
The Alpha R2 is an updated version that packs in a ton more performance. Unfortunately, this new gen isn’t nearly as affordable as the original was.
Australia is being hit with price hike of hundreds of dollars. It's not as bad as the ridiculous 241% increase that Dell foisted upon us recently, but we're a bit sick of it. Is the Thinkcentre X1 still worth buying though?
So you’ve got a nice big, HD (or even 4K Ultra HD) TV in your living room. You’re not a peasant so there’s no gaming console present, but now you’re faced with the age old question of how to operate a keyboard and mouse on your sofa. Normally this ...
It might not be the one gaming tower to rule them all, but with a 10-core CPU, two Nvidia GTX 1080 cards in SLI, and slick custom liquid-cooling, the Aventum 3 is still an impressive display of might.
The Raspberry Pi 3's subtle improvements add up to a major usability and performance upgrade.
The Asus Zen AiO Z240IC comes impressively close to mathcing the iMac's elegance
While Medion isn't a tech brand name that swings up there with the likes of Apple, Dell or Toshiba, it's a brand that's always delivered the same kind of value story over the years, especially when it comes to desktop PCs. You're not paying top doll...
The transition of the iMac into the Retina display era is now complete—and worth upgrading to.
The use cases for an Intel NUC can vary greatly. Whether you’re looking to kit out a new office or a classroom, or simply want a small PC that can be used in the home, the Next Unit of Computing (NUC), as it’s called, can be used for all manner of sc...
In the era of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), more and more major tech brands are being caught out when it comes to cloud-based storage solutions – and their customers are paying the price.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
- 2 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 3 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- 4 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 5 Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo updates ThinkStation family of workstations
- Fujitsu Launches a New Enterprise Thin Client Model
- Breaking down Dell's complex route back to becoming a public company
- WWDC 2018: Apple Introduces macOS Mojave
- Acer unveils new range of desktop PCs, notebooks and gaming machines
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?