Corsair's first PC build is beautifully engineered, totally liquid cooled, and no fun to wrench on.
Desktop PCs - Reviews
These dumb bulbs are perfect for smart lighting.
The Alpha R2 is an updated version that packs in a ton more performance. Unfortunately, this new gen isn’t nearly as affordable as the original was.
Australia is being hit with price hike of hundreds of dollars. It's not as bad as the ridiculous 241% increase that Dell foisted upon us recently, but we're a bit sick of it. Is the Thinkcentre X1 still worth buying though?
So you’ve got a nice big, HD (or even 4K Ultra HD) TV in your living room. You’re not a peasant so there’s no gaming console present, but now you’re faced with the age old question of how to operate a keyboard and mouse on your sofa. Normally this ...
It might not be the one gaming tower to rule them all, but with a 10-core CPU, two Nvidia GTX 1080 cards in SLI, and slick custom liquid-cooling, the Aventum 3 is still an impressive display of might.
The Raspberry Pi 3's subtle improvements add up to a major usability and performance upgrade.
The Asus Zen AiO Z240IC comes impressively close to mathcing the iMac's elegance
While Medion isn't a tech brand name that swings up there with the likes of Apple, Dell or Toshiba, it's a brand that's always delivered the same kind of value story over the years, especially when it comes to desktop PCs. You're not paying top doll...
The transition of the iMac into the Retina display era is now complete—and worth upgrading to.
The use cases for an Intel NUC can vary greatly. Whether you’re looking to kit out a new office or a classroom, or simply want a small PC that can be used in the home, the Next Unit of Computing (NUC), as it’s called, can be used for all manner of sc...
Apple's Mac Mini has a low $619 price, is unobtrusively styled and proves versatile in that it can be used as an everyday computer or a sophisticated media player.
Apple has squeezed a 5K display into the same confines of its current iMac and has managed to do so without blowing out the price.
Google’s Chrome OS makes an appearance in LG’s Chromebase, which is an all-in-one desktop computer that’s designed to run the simple, mostly cloud-enhanced operating system. It’s a good looking unit with a screen size of 22 inches, and since it runs ...
The Kone series of mice fall in the upper range of Roccat’s product portfolio, and variations include the regular Kone Pure, the Kone Pure Colour, and the Kone Pure Optical. For this review, we’ll look at the basic version of Kone Pure, which lacks t...
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel ships latest Itanium chip called Kittson, but grim future looms
- Samsung Galaxy S7 hardware will come to the DragonBoard 820c computer
- Now you can try Microsoft's supersized Surface Hub before buying
- Samsung scraps a Raspberry Pi 3 competitor, shrinks Artik line
- Google wants to add AI to gadgets made using Raspberry Pi
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTHyperion SpecialistNSW
- TPJunior Software DeveloperQLD
- FTJava Development Lead/ / Senior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCServiceNow Specialist - Administration and DevelopmentVIC
- TPProcess Business Analyst - Digital InnovationNSW
- FTAgile CoachVIC
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- TPSenior Communications EngineerWA
- FTProduct Manager / Business Analyst Clinical Solutions (Lorenzo)QLD
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistSA
- FTSenior Front End Developer x 2NSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Security AnalystsACT
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!QLD
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW
- FTDevops / Technical Support AnalystVIC
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst (BPMN or UML & Agile)QLD
- TPSenior .NET Developer - Contract roleWA
- TPTechnical ArchitectVIC
- FTJunior Applications SupportNSW