Microsoft's Surface Studio is a category-defining product whose gorgeous display and clever Surface Dial change how we use PCs, for a lofty price.
Desktop PCs - Reviews
Corsair's first PC build is beautifully engineered, totally liquid cooled, and no fun to wrench on.
These dumb bulbs are perfect for smart lighting.
The Alpha R2 is an updated version that packs in a ton more performance. Unfortunately, this new gen isn’t nearly as affordable as the original was.
Australia is being hit with price hike of hundreds of dollars. It's not as bad as the ridiculous 241% increase that Dell foisted upon us recently, but we're a bit sick of it. Is the Thinkcentre X1 still worth buying though?
So you’ve got a nice big, HD (or even 4K Ultra HD) TV in your living room. You’re not a peasant so there’s no gaming console present, but now you’re faced with the age old question of how to operate a keyboard and mouse on your sofa. Normally this ...
It might not be the one gaming tower to rule them all, but with a 10-core CPU, two Nvidia GTX 1080 cards in SLI, and slick custom liquid-cooling, the Aventum 3 is still an impressive display of might.
The Raspberry Pi 3's subtle improvements add up to a major usability and performance upgrade.
The Asus Zen AiO Z240IC comes impressively close to mathcing the iMac's elegance
While Medion isn't a tech brand name that swings up there with the likes of Apple, Dell or Toshiba, it's a brand that's always delivered the same kind of value story over the years, especially when it comes to desktop PCs. You're not paying top doll...
The transition of the iMac into the Retina display era is now complete—and worth upgrading to.
The use cases for an Intel NUC can vary greatly. Whether you’re looking to kit out a new office or a classroom, or simply want a small PC that can be used in the home, the Next Unit of Computing (NUC), as it’s called, can be used for all manner of sc...
Apple's Mac Mini has a low $619 price, is unobtrusively styled and proves versatile in that it can be used as an everyday computer or a sophisticated media player.
Apple has squeezed a 5K display into the same confines of its current iMac and has managed to do so without blowing out the price.
Google’s Chrome OS makes an appearance in LG’s Chromebase, which is an all-in-one desktop computer that’s designed to run the simple, mostly cloud-enhanced operating system. It’s a good looking unit with a screen size of 22 inches, and since it runs ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP reboots Omen desktop with more of what gamers love
- Intel's modular Compute Card puts a PC in your pocket
- Dell’s Inspiron 27 7000 is the first Ryzen All-in-One PC, and it's upgradable too
- Nvidia's new generation of powerful GeForce GTX Battlebox PCs finally embraces AMD
- The Pi Desktop kit transforms your Raspberry Pi into a stylish, SSD-powered mini-PC
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPlatform/DevOps EngineerOther
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- FTProject Coordinator - Digital Applications (IT)Other
- FTApplication Service AdministratorNSW
- FTSiebel Design AnalystOther
- FTSAP Data Migration Specialists. Work Location - CanberraOther
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- CCWeb Applications SupportQLD
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Cerner Applications SpecialistOther
- FTFront End Developer | 6- 12mths ContractOther
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - End User ComputingOther
- FTProcurement OfficerACT
- FTDesktop Engineer - Level 1 and 2Other
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTPHP Developer / Software EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- FTProject Implementation ManagerOther
- FTBusiness Systems AnalystOther
- CCPeoplesoft campus solution consultant/TesterNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSecurity Service Desk Operative - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst - Microsoft BI StackNSW
- FTLead Network EngineerOther