The Kone series of mice fall in the upper range of Roccat’s product portfolio, and variations include the regular Kone Pure, the Kone Pure Colour, and the Kone Pure Optical. For this review, we’ll look at the basic version of Kone Pure, which lacks t...
Desktop PCs - Reviews
Roccat Ryos MK Pro carries over the design elements of the Isku FX and replaces the membrane with mechanical keys. The Isku FX stood out for its affordability, but the addition of mechanical keys to the Ryos MK Pro has essentially doubled the price. ...
While the looks and dimensions of the Medion Akoya E4110 are the same as previous Akoya desktop PCs we've seen, this new model features a brand new AMD A8 APU (accelerated processing unit) that can supply speeds, especially for graphics, that are bet...
The EliteDesk 800 G1 desktop PC is one of the smallest business computers on the market, yet it contains a configuration that can produce a high level of performance that’s more than capable of running everyday office tasks. This isn’t surprising con...
It looks a bit clunky, and some in our office went as far as calling it ugly. But if you're considering a system like the HP ProOne 400, you probably aren't as concerned with looks as you are functionality. It's an all-in-one desktop PC with a 21.5in...
All-in-one desktop PCs aren't new kids on the block, and they've also never really been all that popular as household computing devices. While the mobile market has shifted to touch devices and mostly flourished, all-in-one desktops with touchscreen...
Intel's Next Unit of Computing, or NUC for short, is now available in a fourth-generation Intel Core model (the D54250WYK), which gives it better performance and efficiency characteristics than the third-generation model that we reviewed two years ag...
HP's Z230 workstation is aimed at those of you who need a high-end PC on which to run advanced applications and workloads. In other words, it's a PC that you use to make money. It features an Intel Xeon CPU rather than a consumer-based Intel Core CPU...
AMD doesn’t get much of a run in today’s desktop PCs and notebooks, but you’ll be able to find an AMD-based PC on sale at Aldi on 24 August. It will be in the shape of Medion’s Akoya P4400 (MD 8374) desktop PC, which is designed to be a bit of a medi...
ASUS is a company that's big on innovation, and it has occasionally hit the mark with products such as the netbook, for example. But the company's ability to create interesting products doesn't always translate into products that are practical. With ...
Sony has been one of few companies to throw itself whole-heartedly into the possibilities offered by Windows 8. It’s got a range of touchscreen Ultrabooks and the Microsoft Surface-challenging VAIO Duo 11 slider, all of which are designed to make the...
Medion's designers have come up with a fresh new look for the company's inexpensive desktop PCs, going for an angled front panel that supplies a hint of attitude. It's a look that's welcomed compared to the standard box shape of previous Medion machi...
The latest Apple iMac comes with some trade offs, but remains one of the best all-round desktop computers on the market.
Dell’s all-in-one PC line-up has matured significantly in the last few years. Look at the Studio One 19 from 2009, and compare it to 2012’s XPS One 27, and you’ll see how much has changed.
Medion is out of the gate quickly in 2013 with an all-in-one PC that looks a little flashier than what we've come to expect from the German brand.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP reboots Omen desktop with more of what gamers love
- Intel's modular Compute Card puts a PC in your pocket
- Dell’s Inspiron 27 7000 is the first Ryzen All-in-One PC, and it's upgradable too
- Nvidia's new generation of powerful GeForce GTX Battlebox PCs finally embraces AMD
- The Pi Desktop kit transforms your Raspberry Pi into a stylish, SSD-powered mini-PC
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCC# Web API EngineerNSW
- CCCRM/.Net DeveloperACT
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCMACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTL1 Service Desk SupportWA
- FTJunior Java developerACT
- FTSharePoint DevelopersOther
- FTApplication Tester & Quality Assurance AnalystOther
- FTCommunications & Change AnalystOther
- FTTeam Leader/Assistant Director Information Technology Infrastructure Services (ITIS)ACT
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- FTDigital Records ManagerACT
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - Data AnalyticsOther
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- CCJunior DeveloperQLD
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- FTJunior Java developer. Work Location - CanberraACT
- FTNetwork Engineer - CISCOACT
- FTSecurity Engineer - SIEMNSW
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |NSW
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyNSW