With an asking price of $799 (sans monitor), Medion's Akoya E4360 D desktop PC, which will be sold at Aldi supermarkets, is testament to the fact that you don’t have to spend big these days in order to get a computer that can do just about everything...
Desktop PCs - Reviews
The HP Pavilion Slimline S5380a desktop PC is small and well-priced, though it doesn't come with a monitor. It's equipped with a mid-range Core i3 processor, which is more than enough for homework and even some light video editing, while its graphics...
Dell's Inspiron Zino HD is an attractive, Windows-based nettop that's an alternative to other small form factor PCs like Apple's Mac Mini. It offers plenty of connections and has good performance for basic computing, but slow high-definition video de...
HP's Pavilion Elite HPE-190a is a high-end desktop PC with a Core i7 processor, plenty of memory and a chassis design that isn't hideous. It has a mid-range graphics card, which means this PC isn't the ultimate rig for gaming; it's better suited as a...
Acer's Aspire M5811 is a good-looking little tower PC that's perfect for home users and students. It's reasonably small, has lots of easy-to-reach ports, and, best of all, it's very quick. It's based on Intel's Core i5-650 CPU and it has 4GB of DDR3 ...
HP's TouchSmart 300-1060a is an all-in-one PC with a 20in touch screen and a triple-core CPU, which makes it powerful enough for entertainment as well as serious work. The touch screen is a big part of the appeal of this desktop PC, though it can be ...
If you're looking for a home PC that won't create clutter, Dell's Inspiron One 19 is a cheap all-in-one PC with decent performance. However, we wish it was equipped with better Wi-Fi.
Lenovo's ThinkCentre A70z (1165A2M) is an all-in-one desktop PC that's designed to save space yet still provide good performance when running office applications. It's aimed at business users, but its compact footprint and the ease with which it can ...
HP's Pavilion All-In-One MS214a desktop PC isn't a powerhouse by any means, but it is a more capable machine than some other PCs we've seen at the same price point. If you want to avoid ugly technology in the living room, this all-in-one is a decent ...
HP's Pavilion MS212a is a slim, all-in-one desktop PC. It's reasonably priced, but intrusive software and low-power components mean it can't be used for anything more than Web browsing, watching standard-definition media and running basic office appl...
The ASUS Eee Top ET2002 is an all-in-one PC with a 20in touch-screen display and the latest Intel Atom CPU and NVIDIA graphics for mainstream users. It's designed for everyday tasks such as Web browsing, office work and playing videos and music; it w...
The Acer AspireRevo R3610 nettop is blessed with HDMI output and 1080p video playback.
It's a tough market for inexpensive all-in-one desktops. Limitations on applicable system components tend to average out these systems' general performance. That's what makes even the smallest of features critical to a system's success--or in the Vie...
Touch screen PCs haven't yet changed the way we compute at home or in the office — most of us are still more comfortable using a mouse to move the cursor rather than prodding or dragging our fingers across a screen. Sony's VAIO L Series (VPCL11...
The ASRock Ion 330HT-BD is a 'nettop' desktop PC with Intel's Atom 330 1.6GHz dual-core processor and NVIDIA ION integrated graphics. It has hardware acceleration to play back 1080p Blu-ray video free of any stuttering or buffering, and the integrate...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Roll Out High Sierra
- Traditional Aussie PC market defies global downward trend again
- ASUS' VivoMini VM45 gets upgraded to 7th Generation Intel processors
- NVIDIA Supercharges Rendering Performance with AI
- HP reboots Omen desktop with more of what gamers love
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDigital BAOther
- FTAgile Digital Business AnalystQLD
- CCPega Resources Required - Developers & ArchitectsACT
- CCSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTProgram Director - ieMROther
- FTSystem Specialist - Operational Technology SystemsOther
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- TPIT Cloud EngineerNSW
- FTMultiple Axway rolesOther
- TPBusiness Analyst | AO6 | Government ContractQLD
- FTSenior Web Developer-Angular JS, CSS, GIT, JenkinsOther
- FTSenior Systems Engineer (WINTEL)ACT
- FTIT Service Delivery Manager - Workplace Technology (O365 & SP)Other
- FTPreSales / Offerings Solution Architect - BPS or BPONSW
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- CCProject SchedulerACT
- TPIntegration Developer. Cloud SolutionsNSW
- FTSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectOther
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTChange ManagerSA
- CCSAP EAM Functional AnalystQLD