HP desktop PCs include Compaq, Pavilion and TouchSmart models. We've rounded up all the models we tested in 2010, so you can comapare the best PC for your needs.
Desktop PCs - Roundups
Our top-rated and best performing desktop PCs for home and business use, for the entire year of 2010.
Here's a roundup of the top all-in-one and budget desktop PCs that would be best for students going back to school in 2011.
If you don't have much space to store a computer tower, a mini PC is a great choice. Whether it's a slimline case or media centre unit, or a pint-sized computer like the Apple Mac Mini, these models offer as much grunt as a regular PC despite being a...
If you don't want to have a separate computer tower and monitor, an all-in-one desktop computer is a great purchase. It has all the PC components built into the same chassis as a widescreen LCD monitor -- all you need is a keyboard and mouse and you'...
If style and excellent performance are high on your criteria for the perfect desktop computer or notebook, Apple products are an excellent option. We've put together a list of all of our current reviews of desktop PCs and notebooks from Apple.
Are you looking for an all-in-one PC that doesn't have messy cables running between monitor and tower? Are you bored of tapping away at a keyboard and mouse? Let your fingers do the working with these all-in-one touchscreen desktop computers from HP,...
We've put together a list of all the Dell PCs we've looked at in the last few months, ranging from business PCs to high-end graphics workstations to home multimedia PCs. Dell Inspiron, Studio, Studio XPS, Precision, Vostro PCs all make an appearance....
We've rounded up every HP desktop computer that we've looked at recently, including Compaq, Pavilion and TouchSmart PCs. Whether you're after a gaming machine or a convenient all-in-one, there's something here to keep you happy.
A good business PC should be simple to set up, simple to operate and reliable. We've rounded up some of our top-rated desktop PCs from budget all-in-ones to high-end graphics workstations from brands like HP, Lenovo and Dell, so take a look for somet...
If you're a hardcore gamer, your PC has to fulfil some important criteria: it has to look great, it has to run reliably and it has to be as powerful as possible. These machines we've rounded up are gaming machines of the highest order -- they may cos...
Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
- 3 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 4 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- 5 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo updates ThinkStation family of workstations
- Fujitsu Launches a New Enterprise Thin Client Model
- Breaking down Dell's complex route back to becoming a public company
- WWDC 2018: Apple Introduces macOS Mojave
- Acer unveils new range of desktop PCs, notebooks and gaming machines
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?