HP desktop PCs include Compaq, Pavilion and TouchSmart models. We've rounded up all the models we tested in 2010, so you can comapare the best PC for your needs.
Desktop PCs - Roundups
Our top-rated and best performing desktop PCs for home and business use, for the entire year of 2010.
Here's a roundup of the top all-in-one and budget desktop PCs that would be best for students going back to school in 2011.
If you don't have much space to store a computer tower, a mini PC is a great choice. Whether it's a slimline case or media centre unit, or a pint-sized computer like the Apple Mac Mini, these models offer as much grunt as a regular PC despite being a...
If you don't want to have a separate computer tower and monitor, an all-in-one desktop computer is a great purchase. It has all the PC components built into the same chassis as a widescreen LCD monitor -- all you need is a keyboard and mouse and you'...
If style and excellent performance are high on your criteria for the perfect desktop computer or notebook, Apple products are an excellent option. We've put together a list of all of our current reviews of desktop PCs and notebooks from Apple.
Are you looking for an all-in-one PC that doesn't have messy cables running between monitor and tower? Are you bored of tapping away at a keyboard and mouse? Let your fingers do the working with these all-in-one touchscreen desktop computers from HP,...
We've put together a list of all the Dell PCs we've looked at in the last few months, ranging from business PCs to high-end graphics workstations to home multimedia PCs. Dell Inspiron, Studio, Studio XPS, Precision, Vostro PCs all make an appearance....
We've rounded up every HP desktop computer that we've looked at recently, including Compaq, Pavilion and TouchSmart PCs. Whether you're after a gaming machine or a convenient all-in-one, there's something here to keep you happy.
A good business PC should be simple to set up, simple to operate and reliable. We've rounded up some of our top-rated desktop PCs from budget all-in-ones to high-end graphics workstations from brands like HP, Lenovo and Dell, so take a look for somet...
If you're a hardcore gamer, your PC has to fulfil some important criteria: it has to look great, it has to run reliably and it has to be as powerful as possible. These machines we've rounded up are gaming machines of the highest order -- they may cos...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP reboots Omen desktop with more of what gamers love
- Intel's modular Compute Card puts a PC in your pocket
- Dell’s Inspiron 27 7000 is the first Ryzen All-in-One PC, and it's upgradable too
- Nvidia's new generation of powerful GeForce GTX Battlebox PCs finally embraces AMD
- The Pi Desktop kit transforms your Raspberry Pi into a stylish, SSD-powered mini-PC
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTest AnalystSA
- CCSAP CRM, ABAP, FIORI & UI5 ResourcesWA
- FTWeb Developer | 6- 12mths ContractOther
- FTLevel 2 and 3 Server EngineerOther
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst | 12 month fixed term contractQLD
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTFull Stack ASP.NET DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Network Architect - CloudVIC
- CCEUS Junior Application Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Agile Test AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Lead (Azure AD)Other
- FTPerl DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Microsoft SQL DesignerNSW
- FTTest CoordinatorACT
- CCAgile Project ManagerACT
- FTDigital Marketing Executive / Content ProducerOther
- FTProject Coordinator - Digital Applications (IT)Other
- FTWintel Engineer - Level 1 and 2 ServerOther
- FTDirector ICT Programme Management Office – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSiebel Design AnalystOther