BlackBerry Bold 9700 smartphone, Garmin nuvi 225W GPS, Medion Akoya E4360 D desktop PC from ALDI, and more!
Digital Cameras - Features
Few things are as satisfying as finding a simple gizmo that makes your photographic life easier, more productive, or both
These cameras have innovative extras that may win you over as soon as you try them.
Open-source software is one of the great success stories of the past few decades. The Apache HTTP Server is the world's most popular Web server, Linux has more than held its own against Unix and other proprietary operating systems, and Mozilla's Fire...
Google on Monday announced the acquisition of Picnik, a photo editing Web site.
No-cost utilities and services can help you find, organize, and wrangle your media files--or enjoy some great video online.
Panasonic has released two new Micro Four Thirds-based cameras that are aimed at point-and-shoot consumers looking to step up to something better, or professional users looking for something less bulky yet as capable as a digital SLR. The Panasonic L...
Best deals of the week: 26 February
These nine cameras impressed us with their unique features (including unusual designs, wireless connectivity, and resilience against the elements) and their worthy touchscreens.
Sharing photos with friends, posting images and video to the Web, and geotagging have never been this easy. Better yet, these features are available on some truly high-powered megazooms and point-and-shoot cameras.
With these free image editors, photo managers, and other utilities, you can take control of your photo collection.
Manufacturers are outdoing themselves in the quest to build a nearly indestructible camera--and the prices are reasonable, too. They're promising that you can freeze, drop, or submerge these models, without a worry.
Best deals of the week: 19 February
Do you edit your digital photos using layers? If not, you're missing out on the single most powerful tool in your photo editing repertoire.
Pick up some good gadgets with great prices!
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSecurity Support AnalystNSW
- FTProgram Learning Capability Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTData and Insights AnalystNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperQLD
- FTProject Co-OrdinaterNSW
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorSA
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCAutomation Developer - LinuxNSW
- FTStorage Engineer (HDS)NSW
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- TPProject Manager | HealthQLD
- CCAgile Project ManagerNSW
- FTManagement AccountantNSW
- CCDevelopment Lead - Java - TelcoVIC
- FTHelpdesk TechnicianVIC
- CCPega TesterVIC
- CCDigital Business ArchitectACT
- CCProcess Assurance LeadNSW
- FTField Deployment EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk Operations AnalystNSW
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperQLD