We recently got the chance to to spend a little bit of hands-on time with Sony’s new a7R III camera. The new mirrorless shooter boasts a hefty 42.2-megapixel sensor and 399-point phase detection autofocus, but there’s much more to like here than just numbers.
Panasonic have unveiled their next flagship mirrorless camera, the Lumix G9.
Sony’s New Full-Frame α7R III Interchangeable Lens Camera promises to delivers both resolution and speed
Sony has introduced an impressive addition to their full-frame mirrorless camera line-up, the α7R III.
Panasonic has announced a new firmware update program Ver.2.0 for the LUMIX DC-GH5 to further enhance the camera’s performance.
Sony's a7S II compact system camera is targeted at users that want to capture detailed stills in both bright light and near complete darkness, and videographers looking to record in 4K in Sony’s XAVC S format, which uses the highest level of the MPEG-4 standard. Sony is also trumpeting the α7S II’s Full HD filming performance for its full pixel readout sans pixel binning.
There is a wide body, extra controls, and a hinged viewfinder that can be directed upwards. All of these features immediately point to the fact that the Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 is for experienced hands, rather than users only now getting their feet wet in photography. It's a 20-megapixel camera that commands the user's attention, and even though it still has scene modes and an intelligent auto function that can do all the work for you, if you make extensive use of those features, then you're better off with a simpler, much less expensive camera.
Only a decade or two ago, finding the right enterprise PC was a much more straightforward task.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic announce still-shooter flagship G9
- Sony’s New Full-Frame α7R III Interchangeable Lens Camera promises to delivers both resolution and speed
- Panasonic Announces LUMIX DC-GH5 Firmware Update Service
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTMiddleware Engineer/ Tibco ActiveMatrix or other ESBOther
- CCPega LSA - Banking IndustryVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- CCMid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane)SA
- FTService Desk CoordinatorVIC
- FTSAP Test ManagerACT
- CCArchitect ? Office 365 MigrationQLD
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Consultant - Digital TransformationVIC
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - TableauOther
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTManual Tester - Accounting & FinanceOther
- FTSenior .NET Engineer - Back-EndNSW
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Data governance consultantVIC
- TPIntegration Developer. Cloud SolutionsNSW
- FTManager, Digital DeliveryOther
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTService Desk Engineer/IT Help desk Support - Multiple positionsVIC
- FTChange Manager, IT & Business ProjectsOther