We spoke to Alienware’s Frank Azor at this year’s PAX Australia and he admitted that gaming smartphones are a category that the traditionally PC-focused brand does consider from time to time.
Digital Cameras - News
Fujifilm’s Cashback promotion is back, offering photographers up to $1,000 cash back when purchasing select Fujifilm products.
Fujifilm has announced the launch of a medium format mirrorless digital camera, the Fujifilm GFX 50R, which features the Fujifilm G Format image sensor.
Panasonic has developed the Lumix S1R and the S1, its first Digital Single Lens Mirrorless Cameras with 35mm full-frame sensors.
Canon has launched the PowerShot SX70HS, a bridge-body camera with a 65x optical fixed lens zoom, equivalent to a 21-1365mm focal length.
Fujifilm has unveiled its X-T3 mirrorless digital camera.
Canon has launched the EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III USM, the EF 600mm f/4L IS III USM and the EF-M 32mm f/1.4 STM.
Nikon has announced the release of the Nikon D3500, an entry-level Nikon DX-format DSLR camera.
Canon has officially announced its first mirrorless, full-frame camera: the Canon EOS R.
Nikon has announced the release of three new lenses compatible with the Nikon Z mount system’s full frame mirrorless cameras, for which a new larger-diameter mount has been adopted.
Nikon has announced the new AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/5.6E PF ED VR super-telephoto lens.
Nikon has announced the release of the full-frame, Nikon FX format mirrorless cameras, Nikon Z 7 and Nikon Z 6.
Panasonic has announced the Lumix LX100 II, the 7th generation of Panasonic’s LX compact camera series.
Canon has launched the PowerShot SX740, a compact camera that offers 40x optical zoom.
Fujifilm has announced that it will reinforce its production capacity for interchangeable lenses.
Foreign exchange (forex) trading is a rapidly-growing in popularity with individual investors.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Expensive, but probably the best phone you can buy right now
- 2 Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- 3 Huawei Nova 3i review: All Sell, No Soul
- 4 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
- 5 DJI Mavic 2 Pro review: These glorious heights
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- PAX AUS 2018: Alienware isn't looking to sell a gaming smartphone just yet
- Fujifilm launches Cashback promotion of up to $1,000
- Fujifilm unveils latest Rangefinder style GFX 50R
- Panasonic develops its first full frame mirrorless cameras
- Canon announces new PowerShot SX70HS
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?