The greeting cards and Apple Music deal are part of Apple’s announcement of its Holiday Gift Guide.
Digital Cameras - News
All seven of the core Adobe Creative Cloud apps now support Apple Silicon natively, less than a year after the first M1 macs went on sale.
GoPro has reimagined the way photo and video memories are organised, edited and shared with its completely refreshed and renamed mobile app, Quik.
GoPro Hero 8 action camera can now be used as a Mac webcam, thanks to the new GoPro Webcam software for Mac.
Those eyeing an upgrade to Canon's EOS mirrorless camera range now have two new options to choose from.
GoPro are now combining two of their best accessories into a single standalone act.
Canon's anticipated EOS-1D X Mark III has finally been formally unveiled.
Panasonic's latest addition to its premiere S-series of mirrorless Lumix cameras might be the world’s first camera capable of video recording at 6K at 24FPS - but that feat doesn't come cheap.
DJI have shown off their latest Ronin gimbal at Sydney's MetExpo 2019.
The latest entry in Sony's long-running line of mirrorless cameras is not here to mess around.
Fujifilm Australia launched the Instax Mini LiPlay today, a hybrid instant camera capable of printing both photos taken on the device and from smartphones via a companion app.
Panasonic are rounding out their S1 series of mirrorless cameras with a new option for heavy power-users and videographers.
Panasonic have revealed the latest addition to their mirrorless lineup, the LUMIX G95 - a mid-range 4K camera designed with the digital content creator in mind.
Canon has expanded the family of EOS R-lens cameras it began last year, announcing the new Canon EOS RP.
After teasing their first Digital Single Lens Mirrorless cameras with a 35mm full-frame CMOS sensor at this year's Photokina 2018, Panasonic have officially announced the Lumix S1 and Lumix S1R.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
- 2 MSI Katana GF76 review: Decent gaming performance for a reasonable price
- 3 Asus ROG Flow Z13 review: A full-fledged gaming PC disguised as a tablet
- 4 iPhone SE (2022) review: An uneven and disappointing ‘upgrade’
- 5 Alienware AW3423DW review: Quantum dot OLED renders rival monitors obsolete
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple offers 6 months free Apple Music, Keynote holiday greeting card templates
- Adobe expands Creative Cloud M1 support, claims over 80% better performance than Intel
- GoPro delivers Quik solution for videos and photos
- Got a GoPro Hero 8? You can use it as a webcam for your Mac
- Canon embolden mirrorless offering with EOS R5 and R6
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Best Optus iPhone SE (3rd gen) plans
- eSIMs: The advantages and disadvantages for smartphone users
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?