Canon has unveiled its first flagship store in South Melbourne.
Digital Cameras - News
Camera startup Light are said to be eyeing an expansion into the smartphone space, teasing a concept phone with nine lenses.
Swann has announced a new Solar Panel for the Smart Security Camera, enabling users to set and forget the camera, eliminating the need to manually recharge the device.
Sony has announced the VCT-SGR1, a versatile and compact new shooting grip best suited for their RX0 and RX100 series of cameras.
Canon has announced an upgrade to two of its most popular and renowned L-series lenses: the EF 70-200mm f/4L IS II USM and EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM.
Fujifilm has announced two cash back promotions which will run concurrently for selected X Series camera and selected XF lenses; as well as for selected GF lenses.
With a compact and contemporary design, Uniden's new range of iGO Cams are intended to provide vehicle owners with additional driver assist features as well as high quality video recording of accidents and other events.
Reolink has just launched its first 4G LTE security camera, the Reolink Go.
Panasonic has introduced a new telephoto zoom digital interchangeable lens, the LEICA DG VARIO-ELMARIT 50-200mm / F2.8-4.0 ASPH / POWER O.I.S. (H-ES50200); the third lens in its LEICA DG VARIO-ELMARIT F2.8-4.0 Series.
Sony has announced the latest addition to its family of RX0 solutions with the launch of a new Release Cable, the VMC-MM2. Helping to break down barriers to shooting style and image expression, the VMC-MM2 is a new solution for dual camera shooting, ...
Fujifilm Introduces Two High Performance Cinema Lenses for its Mirrorless Digital Camera X Series Range
Fujifilm has announced that it will introduce its first two full manual cinema lenses that are compatible with its mirrorless digital camera X Series interchangeable lens line-up.
Fujifilm has announced that it will launch the new X-H1 camera, incorporating useful features that support shooting in various scenarios demanded by professional photographers and videographers.
Panasonic say the newly-announced LUMIX DC-GX9 offers uncompromising style and performance in a form factor that’s ideal for mobile, candid street and travel shooting.
Panasonic has announced a new addition to its popular Travel Zoom series in the form of the LUMIX DC-TZ220.
Panasonic has announced the introduction of a new telephoto single focal length lens, the LEICA DG ELMARIT 200mm H-ES200.
"I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
- 2 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 3 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- 4 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 5 Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Canon launches first retail store in Australia
- Light eye smartphone expansion with nine-lens concept phone
- Swann refine their smart security solution with new solar panel
- Sony introduces new VCT-SGR1 shooting grip for RX0 and RX100 Series cameras
- Canon upgrades L-series lense lineup
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?