Good Gear Guide was a guest of Samsung Australia at the Samsung Regional Forum 2015 in Thailand, a tradeshow dedicated to the range of next-generation products coming to Australia and the Asia Pacific.
Digital Cameras - News
The full-frame EOS 5D series just got a major jolt of pixels.
You might need some bigger SD cards if you want to shoot with Canon's latest camera.
Olympus has expanded its range of OM-D, Micro Four Thirds-based, interchangeable lens cameras to include the OM-D E-M5 Mark II. It’s a 16-megapixel shooter that takes aim at cinematographers, offering many advances that will benefit users who have a ...
Sony will soon launch the cheapest camcorder yet that can capture images at four times the resolution of high-definition video.
Editorial Director, Mike Gee, took out his new Canon 6D and snapped off this slideshow of the Sydney's alternate 9pm fireworks display - the Manly fireworks show. A very happy and prosperous New Year to you all.
HTC continues to flex its photographic muscles with the Australian release of Re, a camera in the vein of a GoPro designed for the everyman. Re will go on sale today with a recommended retail price of $249.
Sydney Airport will be hosting an auction for charity that will feature items of lost property. The airport claims that it has thousands of items to go under the hammer, with the auction period starting tomorrow (Tuesday 4 November) and running until...
SanDisk's 512GB SD card is huge, fast, and built for professionals. It even has the professional price tag to match.
You'd be forgiven for thinking Panasonic's latest gadget is a smartphone. It's a slim rectangle with a touchscreen and LTE connectivity.
If you're focused on fashion and love selfies, Sony has a camera for you.
Samsung’s NX mini camera is true to its name by cramming interchangeable lenses, an in-built flash and a rotating 180 degree screen into the kind of body familiar to a compact camera.
Lytro is set to release its second light field camera since 2011, the Lytro Illum, promising richer sets of image data with interactive depth feedback display compared to conventional digital or film cameras.
The Sydney Harbour Bridge is as iconic a symbol of the Harbour City as any. And when it's lit up for Vivid Live 2014 it's a photographer's dream.
Vivid Live 2014 is the biggest, brightest and most involving chapter yet of the festival that invigorates Sydney's late autumn/early winter, each year.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTManager Portfolio PlanningQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTDrupal Developer - Senior or Mid levelQLD
- TPSAP Data Migration LeadQLD
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Support ConsultantSA
- CCWintel Systems EngineerQLD
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- CCProcess Assurance LeadNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Security Team LeadNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTProject Manager - Financial Forecasting SystemsNSW
- FTSecurity Manager (Adviser)ACT
- FTSenior Capacity Planner | Contract through till DecemberVIC
- FTData Storage Support Consultant (EMC)QLD
- FTAgile CoachACT
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD