Epson showcased a new dry lab at the Digital Show in Melbourne over the weekend, a first for the brand and a product that the company says could be a game changer. Unlike traditional wet labs, the Epson SureLab D3000 uses inkjet technology similar to...
Digital Cameras - News
Canon is celebrating the birthday of its iconic EOS SLR range by giving away $25000 worth of cameras -- or 25 EOS cameras.
The Canon PowerShot G1X is a lovely little camera that has automatic as well as manual features. The latter are very implemented and allow you to take total control of the exposure in an intuitive way. It's a camera that also has big, high quality se...
NASA’s Hubble telescope is celebrating 22 years as a space discovery icon
Nikon Australia has issued a recall for a battery used in digital SLR cameras and compact system cameras including the Nikon D7000 and Nikon 1 V1.
Toshiba will launch its new line of Wi-Fi enabled SD memory cards in the U.S. from summer, a company executive said Thursday, in a challenge to established makers of such cards like Eye-Fi.
Graphics professionals have grown accustomed to using Adobe's Photoshop suite to get the most out of their photos and visual designs. While most artists take the utmost care in their work, some do not and mistakes happen. Patrick Budmar tracked down ...
Nikon Australia has hit out against resellers offering cut-price ‘grey market’ international stock to Australian customers with its I AM Peace of Mind campaign.
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ30 is the perfect companion when travelling, thakns to its versatile Leica lens.
Olympus today announced its latest interchangeable lens camera, the OM-D (OM Digital Compact System Cameras) E-M5. The OM-D E-M5 is a Micro Four Thirds based camera, which, like the Olympus PEN interchangeable cameras, has its roots in the OM film ca...
Today has been a big day for connected-camera announcements at CES 2012 in Las Vegas. Sony is the latest big-name company to announce a video-capture device with built-in Wi-Fi, following wireless camera announcements earlier in the day from Kodak an...
Kodak has certainly seen better days in its impressive 131-year history; by now, you've probably heard the rumors that the company has fallen on hard times. It's a sad fact, but this year's CES may mark the last camera announcements for the company a...
It was going to be hard for any camera, G-series successor or otherwise, to top the Canon PowerShot G12. However, Canon may have just shot the moon with the new PowerShot G1 X.
Deciding what to buy friends and loved ones gifts for Christmas is never easy, but there are plenty of little gizmos to choose from if they are technically-minded. We've put together a little list of what we think would make useful and interesting gi...
We give Panasonic's compact Micro Four Thirds LUMIX DMC-GX1 camera a brief test run in Sydney
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic Announces Compact, Lightweight ultra-telephoto LEICA Lens
- Panasonic announce still-shooter flagship G9
- Sony Announces Development of New G Master Super-Telephoto Full-Frame E-Mount Lens
- Sony Expands Full-frame E-mount lens lineup
- Sony’s New Full-Frame α7R III Interchangeable Lens Camera promises to delivers both resolution and speed
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTTelecommunications Field Engineer (x2)WA
- CCNetwork ArchitectVIC
- FTSplunk EngineerACT
- CCRecords AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTOffice Manager | Start-up | Global Cloud ProviderVIC
- FTProject Manager/Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Telecommunications RiggerOther
- TPAppian DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Siebel DeveloperOther
- FTTIBCO Integration SpecialistOther
- CCLevel 1 Help DeskNSW
- CCAndroid developerNSW
- CCITSM Project ManagerNSW
- CCProduct ManagerNSW
- FTChange Manager, SAPConnect TransformationOther
- FTSupply Master Data AnalystOther
- FTHead of Quality AssuranceNSW
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCOracle CRM OD (On Demand) Consultant - Telecom IndustryVIC
- FTWeb Developer - Drupal 7 or iApplyNSW
- CCInfrastructure Specialist - Pharmaceutical IndustryVIC
- FTDesktop / SCCM EngineerOther
- FTEcommerce Technical ManagerNSW