SanDisk on Wednesday announced a Secure Digital card that can store data for 100 years, but can be written on only once.
Digital Cameras - News
Flickr has given a makeover to the layout of its site's photo display page, making the default picture size larger, revamping the navigation scheme and consolidating capabilities and information under fewer menus and sections.
Recently a family member sent me a set of pictures supposedly showing Mexican headstones with insulting epitaphs
Contrary to popular belief, the Polaroid is not dead -- it's making a comeback with a new Polaroid camera set to be launched in Australia.
Another day, another leaked Apple prototype? The latest comes from Vietnamese site Tinhte, which is showing off what it claims may be a new version of Apple's iPod Touch. The 64GB device features a 2-megapixel camera, and, based on its markings, appe...
These days, it sometimes seems like just about everything is free. You can get your news without buying a newspaper and stream music from a Web site like Pandora.
A new pocket-sized camera from Samsung will come with not just a Wi-Fi radio, but also Boingo software for getting online and three months of free access to that company's hotspots.
To celebrate the ten year anniversary of its IXUS digital compact camera range, Canon has just announced the Canon IXUS 300 HS, which will be available in late May 2010.
Sharp revealed its first 3D camera for mobile devices this Wednesday, detailing that they plan to start production of the module before the end of the year.
Fujitsu will soon launch an all-in-one computer that can capture and display video images with the illusion of 3D.
Sony today announced it will be releasing two interchangeable lens digital cameras: the NEX-3 and NEX-5. The cameras will be available in late June. Interchangeable lens cameras straddle the line between advanced compact cameras and digital SLR camer...
Considering the TV series House centers around an unorthodox doctor, it isn't too surprising that the production crew took an unorthodox approach to filming the Season Six finale.
With the release version 5 of its Creative Suite, a package of multimedia content creation tools, Adobe has made much hay with the latest gains in hardware, as well as addressed the changing nature of digital content design.
Twenty years ago, Adobe Systems Inc. introduced a little program called Photoshop -- and launched desktop graphics as we know it.
Google's years-long attempt to create an online library and store with millions of books will face yet another legal hurdle with the filing of a class-action copyright infringement lawsuit by the American Society of Media Photographers.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTSCCM AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Marketing Analyst | Immediate startVIC
- CCIT Project Scheduler- Port MacquarieQLD
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!VIC
- FTFunctional Consultant - CommercialsQLD
- FTFull Stack Software DeveloperQLD
- FTSolution Architect (e-Health)NSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- FTInfrastructure EngineerQLD
- FTICT Project ManagerNSW
- FTService Desk Operators (Part time and Full Time)SA
- FTProject Manager - Finance BackgroundQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Financial MarketsVIC
- FTOracle eBusiness Functional Consultant. (Procurement)NSW
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- CCBusiness Analyst- Digital & agileNSW
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- FTDeployment Manager | ContractVIC
- FTCloud Infrastructure Specialist - Azure/AWSNSW
- CCSalesforce Functional AnalystNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- FTSenior Lead Developer/Architect - TelcoVIC