On Wednesday Hasselblad announced its newest medium-format digital SLR camera, the 200-megapixel H4D-200MS. The professional-grade camera costs around $45,000 (32,000 Euros), which comes out to about $225 per megapixel.
Digital Cameras - News
More than any device in recent memory, the Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2 is a showpiece for the benefits and drawbacks of a touchscreen interface. Although the camera's touchscreen UI introduces a few groundbreaking features to the compact interchangeable-...
When Cisco recently discontinued the Flip pocket camera products it left many fans of the pocket-sized device disappointed. While numerous users are happy to shoot video with smartphones, Flips were valuable because they were easy to carry, shot high...
Details of Nikon's new D5100 digital SLR are frantically appearing around the Web]]. The new camera will feature a 16-megapixel DX format sensor, an EXPEED 2 image processor, Full HD video recording and more in-camera creative functions that can be u...
A picture may be worth a 1000 words, but for Eastman Kodak the preview of a picture might be worth $1 billion in a patent battle against Apple and Research in Motion. The U.S. International Trade Commission on Friday agreed to review a claim that App...
Kingston today announced it has started shipping 4GB and 8GB Class 10 microSDHC cards, offering a minimum sustained write rate of 10 megabytes per second. The company also sells a 16GB Class 10 microSDHC card.
Canon has just announced pricing for its upcoming range of digital cameras, which will become available through March from Canon dealers around Australia.
Adobe's Photoshop celebrates its 21st birthday this month, and with 12 major releases under its belt GeekTech decided to take a brief look back at the graphics editor that could -- hilarious cat picture included!
onOne Software's DSLR Camera Remote now offers iPad support. The app lets you use your Apple tablet to control your digital SLR camera.
Panasonic today announced the latest additions to its series of popular travel zoom cameras: the LUMIX DMC-TZ20 and the LUMIX DMC-TZ18. These are the sixth generation of Travel Zoom cameras, which are both perfect for travellers who want a versatile ...
In April, Olympus will release its VR-330 compact camera, which will pack a massive 12.5x zoom and a 14-megapixel sensor. The new camera will be made of metal and be small enough to fit in your pocket.
A document from the Australian Customs and Border Protection Service from late January details a three month campaign to crack-down on expensive parcels entering Australia marked as gifts or with a declared value under $1000, exempting them from liab...
Canon has just launched the EOS 1100D: an entry-level digital SLR camera that Canon claims is as easy to use as a point-and-shoot camera. This ease of use will stem from new Basic feature, which will allow users to adjust settings based on easy-to-un...
Canon has announced its new top-of-the-line entry-level digital SLR camera, the Canon EOS 600D. It has a whopping 18-megapixel CMOS sensor and uses Canon's DIG!C 4 image processor.
Digital camera manufacturer Canon has announced the production of its 60 millionth lens for the EF digital SLR camera mount. These lenses, for Canon's EOS range of film and digital SLR cameras, have been produced since 1987.
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
cloudandco Smart Cane
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Toys for Boys
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Bose SoundLink Micro
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Xbox One X
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic Announces Compact, Lightweight ultra-telephoto LEICA Lens
- Panasonic announce still-shooter flagship G9
- Sony Announces Development of New G Master Super-Telephoto Full-Frame E-Mount Lens
- Sony Expands Full-frame E-mount lens lineup
- Sony’s New Full-Frame α7R III Interchangeable Lens Camera promises to delivers both resolution and speed
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- JBL Link 10 review
- Samsung Gear Sport review: A worthy contender
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTICT Solution Architect - Canberra OpportunityVIC
- FTProgram Manager - CRM software solutionsOther
- FTCCNA Network EngineerOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCService Delivery ManagerWA
- CCData ArchitectWA
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTSales/Account Manager - Government SectorNSW
- CCCISCO Project ManagerNSW
- FTOpenText ConsultantVIC
- FTSQL Developer / Data AnalystOther
- FTLevel 2 Desktop Support EngineerVIC
- FTIT Field TechnicianNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- FTPortfolio Management & Governance ConsultantOther
- CCBusiness Intelligence Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- FTSales Lead / Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - North RydeNSW
- FTProject ManagerOther
- TPSenior Project Manager - Multiple OpportunitiesQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalsytACT
- FTMaster SchedulerOther
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Graphic DesignerACT
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTNetwork Engineering Team Lead/Network ManagerWA