Lytro camera owners will be able to supplement their existing photos as well as new ones with a camera software update that allows slight adjustments in perspective, as well as nine ‘live filter’ modes that alter colour, focus, distortion and add spe...
Digital Cameras - News
Sony Australia has created a video campaign “to ‘out’ those with DSLR gear and no idea”, subtly suggesting they would be better served with one of the company’s mirrorless compact cameras rather than a full-size DSLR.
Canon has taken the wraps off its oft-rumoured EOS 6D -- a full-frame digital SLR aimed at budget buyers and first-time digital SLR owners.
In the past few days, we've seen two new and very exciting entrants into the middle of the digital SLR market. Canon's EOS 6D sits between the 7D and 5D Mark III in the company's line-up, while the Nikon D600 is a step up from the D7000 and a step do...
Canon's brand new, entry-level, full-frame EOS 6D digital SLR is an impressive piece of kit. We played around with one for half an hour a few days ago -- read on for our first impressions and thoughts.
Pricing for the brand new Nikon D600 has been confirmed in Australia, with specialist camera stores fighting for the most competitive rates.
Australian discount electronics retailer Ryda.com.au has published a listing for the as-yet-unannounced Nikon D600 digital SLR
Camera blog Sony Alpha Rumors has what it says are leaked pictures of a new camera that promises to shake up both the compact and DSLR camera markets: a new Sony RX1, fitting a full-frame imaging sensor into a body not much larger than the compact NE...
Daily deals website Catch of the Day is running its Technothon until midday today, with low prices on a wide range of technology products.
The Nikon vs. Canon battle rages on, this time in the mirrorless octagon. Announced today, the Nikon 1 J2 isn't a radical departure from Nikon's first mirrorless model, the Nikon 1 J1. Not surprisingly, the J2 announcement comes hot on the heels of C...
Panasonic today announced the release of a new high-end Lumix FZ-series camera, the Lumix DMC-FZ200. It's a 12.1-megapixel compact camera (not a pocketable camera though) that puts a focus on high-speed performance when it comes to burst mode shootin...
PC World is running its 2012 Media Usage survey, quizzing you on your Internet browsing habits and media consumption. We're interested in learning more about how you view and share technology-related content and information. Your feedback will help u...
Back in January, Eye-Fi CEO Yuval Koren caused a bit of a stir with a post criticising the SD Association on his company's blog. According to Koren, the SDA was ignoring its own procedures in announcing a new specification, iSDIO, that would allow st...
Alongside the new 15-inch MacBook Pro with its shiny new Retina Display comes a brand new version of Apple's Aperture photo management program, designed to enhance your photo editing artistry and efficiency.
We flew down to Melbourne on Friday, courtesy of Epson, to check out the Digital Show.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic Announces Compact, Lightweight ultra-telephoto LEICA Lens
- Panasonic announce still-shooter flagship G9
- Sony Announces Development of New G Master Super-Telephoto Full-Frame E-Mount Lens
- Sony Expands Full-frame E-mount lens lineup
- Sony’s New Full-Frame α7R III Interchangeable Lens Camera promises to delivers both resolution and speed
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSalesforce Platform LeadOther
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTTeam Leader - Software ServicesVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst, Business Efficiencies ProgramOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerOther
- FTCyber Security Program ManagerACT
- FTHealthcare TesterVIC
- FTProject Manager - Rail Industry or Survey or Construction bkgrdOther
- FTTechnical Business Analyst / Application Support AnalystOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Business Case - Risk & Compliance - ContractNSW
- CCTest Analysts - agileACT
- CCIntegration AnalystVIC
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- FTData Centre Systems EngineerOther
- CCIntegration AnalystNSW
- CCLevel 1 Service deskNSW
- CCMid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane)WA
- FTCyber Security Program ManagerNSW
- CCScrum MasterQLD
- CCITSM Project ManagerNSW
- FTInformation Security ManagerVIC
- TPDelivery Lead - IT Services Function - Day rateNSW
- CCTraining Consultant/Architect - TelcoVIC
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- TPTest Automation EngineerQLD