The Nikon D850 DSLR has just hit the market to an initial round of applause that - on initial tests - is more than deserved. The long-awaited replacement for 2014’s D810 - a good camera in its own right - has a stream of improvements and pluses with ...
Digital Cameras - Reviews
The Nikon D7500 DSLR is a APS-C (DX) DSLR camera with some of the pizazz of a higher priced full frame. The successor to the D7200 takes what was a very good camera and adds some of the vim and verve of the more costly Nikon topline APS-C D500 - in p...
There are many ways to carry a DSLR, but a belt-based holster system may be best for you.
We loved Huawei’s P9 ‘Leica phone’ last year. It redefined what photography with a phone could be. Now here’s its successor, the P10.
Huawei’s P9 ‘Leica’ camera impressed the pants off us last year and redefined what we could expect from a phone’s camera.
We’ve been toying with the 360 Fly 4K action cam for many months now and it’s looking more and more useful all the time. Not only are Facebook’s 360-degree videos booming in popularity but Virtual Reality videos – as viewed on mobile phones with basi...
Garmin's Dash Cam 55 is a good camera made better with added traffic and stoplight-snoozing alerts, plus addictive voice controls.
With the latest hybrid camera about to stock the shelves in Australia, I gave it a test drive for Good Gear Guide readers.
For $250 you should just buy a vastly superior point-and-shoot camera.
If you’ve ever taken extended video with your phone, you know that the results can get shaky and annoying – especially when walking around. Feiyu’s G4 Plus mount for smartphone gets rid of all such vibration by using three gyroscopes and motion senso...
Selling a new phone by focusing on the camera is not a new thing and we’ve been impressed in the past: Nokia’s Lumia’s did some great things (which masked Windows Phone’s deficiencies) while Apple’s 6S Plus also did some great things with Dynamic Ran...
Ricoh Theta S review
There is a wide body, extra controls, and a hinged viewfinder that can be directed upwards. All of these features immediately point to the fact that the Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 is for experienced hands, rather than users only now getting their feet w...
When hopping from a compact camera (or a phone) to a more serious kit for your photography, your best choices are a small, mirrorless camera, or an entry-level digital SLR. Both of these types of cameras give you scope to use different lenses and man...
Nikon has a nifty camera to offer you if you want something small, yet flexible as far as lens selection and manual controls are concerned. It’s called the Nikon 1 J5, and it’s part of the mirrorless camera surge that’s occurred over the last few yea...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony’s New RX10 IV combines Fast AF and 24 FPS continuous shooting with 24-600mm F2.4-F4 Zoom Lens
- Sony make shooting in HDR easy with new 4K camcorders
- Sony announces Australian availability for new waterproof RX0 action-camera
- Panasonic Announces LUMIX DC-GH5 Firmware Update Service
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperACT
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- CCEvent ManagementNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- CCPortfolio ManagerNSW
- FTIT Security Technical Business AnalystOther
- FTProject Coordinator/AdministratorOther
- CCMainframe DeveloperWA
- FTETL & SQL Data AnalystOther
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)NSW
- CCSupport Engineer - Linux, AIX & SolarisQLD
- FTSenior Change ManagerOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Agile Digital Business Analyst - Immediate StartOther
- FTNetwork Design EngineerOther
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- CCMultiple Python DeveloperVIC
- FTUX Designer | Mid Level | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- CCApplications PackagerNSW
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW