Last year Panasonic moved into the rugged/tough camera market. For a company that is well know for its ruggedised notebooks such as the Toughbook range it's surprising the company took a while to embrace this space.
Digital Cameras - Reviews
The Olympus PEN E-PL1 is an entry-level version of the Olympus PEN E-P2 interchangeable lens camera. It’s aimed at attracting people who want a camera similar to a digital SL but smaller and cheaper. The Olympus PEN E-PL1 uses the same technology as ...
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-ZR3 is only an incremental upgrade over last year's LUMIX DMC-ZR1 and, as far as we can tell, it captures similar quality images. The only difference is that its sensor packs in a few more pixels -- 14 megapixels for the ZR3 c...
Panasonic's LUMIX DMC-TZ8 is one of the most versatile compact digital cameras on the market: it has a 25mm wide angle lens with a 12x zoom, a 12.1-megapixel sensor and manual exposure controls. It also packs optical image stabilisation, comprehensiv...
June 2010 is going to be a good month for Australian camera enthusiasts, as this is when the Panasonic LUMIX DMC-G2 interchangeable lens camera will be available in stores.
The Nikon Coolpix P100 is a likeable superzoom camera that weighs a scant 419g (with battery) and has an incredible 26x optical zoom. It's also a 24mm wide-angle camera that can capture vast vistas - we got it to take a very broad shot of the sweep o...
Nikon's CoolPix L22 is a fully automatic digital camera with almost no scope for customisation. Despite this, it shouldn’t be dismissed as another run-of-the-mill point-and-shoot camera -- it has actually got a very good sensor inside. The Nikon Cool...
Samsung's NX10 is about take the digital camera market by storm. It's a compact camera with the functionality of a digital SLR, but an intelligent auto mode allows it to also be used as a point-and-shoot camera until you get used to all of its contro...
The Nikon CoolPix L110 is a 12.1-megapixel compact digital camera with a 15x super-zoom lens that covers 28-420mm (35mm-equivalent focal range). It runs on four AA batteries, has a bright 3in LCD screen and can record movies at up to 720p.
Canon's EOS 550D digital SLR camera is a marvel: it represents a product that makes very few sacrifices in image quality in order to satisfy mainstream users after something affordable. It is aimed users new to the digital SLR category, yet its speci...
The Canon IXUS 210 IS Touch is one of the best and most intuitive to use compact digital cameras on the market at the moment. It's for those who want a light digital camera with a little bit of flair that's very solidly built and can take great pictu...
The Nikon CoolPix S640 is a standard, pocket-sized point-and-shoot digital camera. It's an ideal camera for social happy snappers, and its quick start-up time makes it great for when you need to whip a camera out of a pocket or handbag to capture a s...
Sony's Cyber-shot DSC-TX7 is designed for people who want a slim compact camera that can be carried effortlessly in a pocket or purse. It's capable of shooting 1080p video in addition to capturing still photos, and it does away with control buttons; ...
The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W380 is a compact digital camera which is packed to the brim with features and many intelligent functions. Going by the specs alone, we are impressed and let's quickly check out how it fares against the competition.
Ricoh's CX3 is a compact digital camera for users who want something largely automatic and comfortable to use. It's a light camera with a big, 10.7x optical zoom lens and a 10-megapixel CMOS sensor. It feels well built and looks stylish, and its imag...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic Announces Compact, Lightweight ultra-telephoto LEICA Lens
- Panasonic announce still-shooter flagship G9
- Sony Announces Development of New G Master Super-Telephoto Full-Frame E-Mount Lens
- Sony Expands Full-frame E-mount lens lineup
- Sony’s New Full-Frame α7R III Interchangeable Lens Camera promises to delivers both resolution and speed
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCIntegration SpecialistQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTSystem AnalystVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Product ArchitectQLD
- FTInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - InsuranceOther
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTSolution Manager - SAPOther
- CCRecords AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - eCommerce/Supply ChainOther
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Network EngineerOther
- CCF5 Operational Support EngineerWA
- FTBusiness Analyst - PEGAOther
- FTBDM/Account Manager - TechnologyACT
- FTNetwork Lead AcrhitectNSW
- FTProject Manager - Rail , Develop Strategy. Need RISI cardOther
- CCCRM DeveloperVIC
- CCService management Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior RF Engineer - OptimisationVIC
- FTCobol DeveloperOther