June 2010 is going to be a good month for Australian camera enthusiasts, as this is when the Panasonic LUMIX DMC-G2 interchangeable lens camera will be available in stores.
Digital Cameras - Reviews
The Nikon Coolpix P100 is a likeable superzoom camera that weighs a scant 419g (with battery) and has an incredible 26x optical zoom. It's also a 24mm wide-angle camera that can capture vast vistas - we got it to take a very broad shot of the sweep o...
Nikon's CoolPix L22 is a fully automatic digital camera with almost no scope for customisation. Despite this, it shouldn’t be dismissed as another run-of-the-mill point-and-shoot camera -- it has actually got a very good sensor inside. The Nikon Cool...
Samsung's NX10 is about take the digital camera market by storm. It's a compact camera with the functionality of a digital SLR, but an intelligent auto mode allows it to also be used as a point-and-shoot camera until you get used to all of its contro...
The Nikon CoolPix L110 is a 12.1-megapixel compact digital camera with a 15x super-zoom lens that covers 28-420mm (35mm-equivalent focal range). It runs on four AA batteries, has a bright 3in LCD screen and can record movies at up to 720p.
Canon's EOS 550D digital SLR camera is a marvel: it represents a product that makes very few sacrifices in image quality in order to satisfy mainstream users after something affordable. It is aimed users new to the digital SLR category, yet its speci...
The Canon IXUS 210 IS Touch is one of the best and most intuitive to use compact digital cameras on the market at the moment. It's for those who want a light digital camera with a little bit of flair that's very solidly built and can take great pictu...
The Nikon CoolPix S640 is a standard, pocket-sized point-and-shoot digital camera. It's an ideal camera for social happy snappers, and its quick start-up time makes it great for when you need to whip a camera out of a pocket or handbag to capture a s...
Sony's Cyber-shot DSC-TX7 is designed for people who want a slim compact camera that can be carried effortlessly in a pocket or purse. It's capable of shooting 1080p video in addition to capturing still photos, and it does away with control buttons; ...
The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W380 is a compact digital camera which is packed to the brim with features and many intelligent functions. Going by the specs alone, we are impressed and let's quickly check out how it fares against the competition.
Ricoh's CX3 is a compact digital camera for users who want something largely automatic and comfortable to use. It's a light camera with a big, 10.7x optical zoom lens and a 10-megapixel CMOS sensor. It feels well built and looks stylish, and its imag...
The Canon EOS 550D is a brand new entry-level digital SLR camera that slots in just above the EOS 500D and just below the EOS 50D in Canon's range.
Panasonic recently unveiled its new range of Lumix digital cameras — its biggest range of models to date. The company showcased 13 new models including two new TZ 'travel series' point-and-shoot cameras. We took the new Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ10...
The Nikon CoolPix S570 is a 12.1-megapixel, point-and-shoot digital camera with some nifty features. It's ideal for people who wouldn't be comfortable with a more complex model, and for $249 you get a camera that's also stylish.
The Olympus Pen E-P2 is a Micro Four Thirds-based digital camera with a 12.3-megapixel CMOS sensor and a knack for capturing supremely detailed images. It's a wonderful piece of technology for photography enthusiasts who want a compact digital camera...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTPlatform/DevOps EngineerOther
- FTSenior Full Stack DeveloperOther
- CCSystems Specialist - Linux / Windows / Network l Port MacquarieNSW
- CCGen System AnalystNSW
- FTSplunk SpecialistACT
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTAnalyst Programmer (Classic ASP / VB)Other
- FTIntegration & BI Manager - C-levelNSW
- TPProject Officer (PMO)VIC
- TPDevOps EngineerQLD
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - SharepointOther
- TP.Net DeveloperWA
- TPSolution Architect | Azure | CRMQLD
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- FTSharePoint DevelopersOther
- FTPenetration TesterOther
- FTCloud Project ManagerOther
- CCDesktop Support EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Information Security ConsultantOther
- FTResource /Operations AnalystOther
- FTSAP ICT TrainerOther
- CCSenior Automation Test Analyst - BrisbaneNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW