Canon’s PowerShot G16 is a small and sturdy compact camera that can capture clear and vibrant photos if given the chance. It's a little camera from a series that’s been in business since the year 2000 and this is the 13th version (Canon skipped the G...
Digital Cameras - Reviews
Photography isn't always just about the camera, particularly once you start travelling far and wide to take photos. In those instances, you will likely need to bring along some supplies to last you the day or more, as well as any electronic devices y...
The OM-D E-M1 represents the best that Olympus has to offer in the compact system camera (CSC) market. It's a Micro Four Thirds-based, interchangeable lens camera that balances the needs of pros and enthusiast photographers in one neat, and solid pac...
Nikon’s Coolpix P7800 is a good choice for those of you who want a camera that can do it all, but are loath to get a digital SLR or an interchangeable lens camera. It’s a compact 12-megapixel camera that packs a big zoom, and you can tweak settings e...
Olympus has a solid reputation when it comes to interchangeable lens cameras (or compact system cameras as they are now known), and there’s no fear of that waning with the PEN E-P5. It’s a camera that ticks all the boxes when it comes to photo qualit...
Panasonic’s Lumix DMC-GH3 is an interchangeable lens camera that’s aimed at the pro set. It’s solidly built, has a dazzling array of direct control buttons and dials, and there are plenty of accessories available for it so that it can be tailored to ...
Olympus has just unleashed its flagship compact system camera, the OM-D E-M1. It builds on the success of the OM-D E-M5 with improvements not only in its usability and build quality, but also by offering a more powerful processing engine and the use ...
Nikon’s D7100 has some big shoes to fill. We’ve been using a Nikon D7000 since its launch in December 2010, and even now it’s one of our go-to camera recommendations. The D7100 is an evolutionary upgrade of our long-standing favourite, but it’s a big...
Samsung's NX300 is an interchangeable lens camera that offers a lot more than just traditional photography to be undertaken. It's referred to by Samsung as a 'Smart Camera', which means it has plenty of built-in aids to enhance and edit your photos, ...
The Panasonic LUMIX GX7 caught our attention when it was announced -- it’s got basically every must-have feature in a compact system camera, integrated into a body that’s properly compact.
Canon has always been an easy choice for entry-level digital SLR cameras, combining low prices with good feature-sets and impressive image quality in its basic EOS range. Nikon has recently taken the crown with its D3200, though -- Canon’s response h...
If you want to buy a camera with a lot of zoom, you don’t have a great deal of choice. Most decent super-zoom cameras are big, with bodies that mimic digital SLRs in design and size. Sony’s Cyber-shot DSC-HX50V (or just ‘HX50’) is out to challenge t...
If you're looking for a simple digital SLR camera, perhaps even your first digital SLR camera, Canon's EOS 700D is ideal. It comes in a relatively small size, it has an easy control scheme, and it will allow you to take impressive photos from the get...
Taking photos with a full-frame camera is an amazing experience. Shots just look so much wider and more fulfilling thanks to the bigger sensor. It used to be that you had to pay big bucks to get yourself a full-frame camera, but thanks to Canon, you ...
Sony has less history in the camera market than most of its competitors -- it hasn’t been around as long as Olympus, and it doesn’t have the digital SLR history of Canon or Nikon. Recently, the company has been bravely trying new concepts -- and some...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTInstructional DesignerOther
- FTBusiness Process Transition ManagerVIC
- FTField Engineers - Telecommunications ProjectsNSW
- FTSoftware Engineer (Java with DevOps)VIC
- FTDevOps Lead / Identity Services Security LeadOther
- FTWeb Designer (Drupal 7)Other
- FTDevops Automation EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | SaaS FintechOther
- FTSenior Business Consultant - FinanceQLD
- TPSenior/Lead AEM DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Manager - Implementation Lead - CS restucture**NSW
- FTSenior Mobile / Web DeveloperOther
- CCJunior Business AnalystWA
- FTNetwork Solution Architect -Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- FTPeopleSoft Business Analyst - PageUp implementationOther
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCJava EngineerNSW
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSenior PHP ProgrammerSA
- CCBusiness Support/Project AdministratorVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCTalend Open Studio Data Integration ConsultantNSW