Panasonic's Lumix DMC-SZ1 is a small and automatic camera with a 16-megapixel sensor and a long, 10x optical zoom lens. It's a useful device to put in your pocket for those opportune moments when you want to capture a street scene or a funny-looking ...
Digital Cameras - Reviews
The Fujifilm FinePix F770EXR is a compact camera with lots of power in the engine room, so to speak, and it's also a model that has been blessed with good looks. Lots of curves, attention to detail, as well as a firm build quality, make it a desirabl...
The Pentax K-01 camera offers a unique style and shooting experience compared to other interchangeable lens cameras on the Australian market. It’s a chunky camera with a size and weight that belie the mirrorless technology within, but it’s chunky in ...
Eye-Fi SD cards are memory cards that feature a tiny built-in wireless adapter, but you would never know this just by looking at them. They look just like a standard SD card, but they make it possible for you to transfer your photos to a computer, or...
Olympus reached back to its design roots when crafting the new OM-D E-M5 micro four thirds camera. The original OM line of film SLRs was known for its rich feature set and stylish, compact design. Now, released as a digital body, the first offering i...
Panasonic's LUMIX DMC-SZ7 is a small everyday camera that can be easily carried with you anywhere you go. It's the type of camera you can pocket and then whip out at a moment's notice to snap an opportune pic -- and it'll do a much better job than yo...
Panasonic's Lumix TZ30 is hard to beat if you're looking for a camera that can do it all, yet still fit in your pocket. It's a 14-megapixel camera with a 20x optical zoom lens and it features both automatic and manual controls; you can let the camera...
One of three Wi-Fi-enabled Samsung cameras announced at this year's CES, the WB150F brings connected features into the realm of pocket megazooms with an 18X-optical-zoom lens that ranges from 24mm wide-angle to 432mm telephoto.
The Canon PowerShot G1X is a bulky little compact camera that has capabilities beyond a typical compact camera. It's designed appeal to those of you want to take control of your exposures easily, and extensively.
The Panasonic GX1 is a 16-megapixel interchangeable lens camera that works with Micro Four Thirds-based lenses. It's designed to be compact and comfortable to use and we think it succeeds on both those counts. Not only that, it's capable of capturing...
Olympus PEN cameras are lovely little things that combine the benefits of digital SLR functionality with the portability of a compact camera, and they also feature striking good looks. The PEN E-PM1 Mini is a little smaller than a regular Olympus PEN...
Panasonic's newest tough camera, the Lumix DMC-FT4, is waterproof to 12m and drop-proof from 2m. It's also freeze-proof, dust-proof and somewhat idiot-proof.
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-TZ30 is the successor to the LUMIX DMC-TZ20 at the top of the company's Travel Zoom product range and it will go on sale in Australia during April with a retail price of $499. It has a 14-megapixel MOS sensor in it, along with...
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ47 looks very similar to the more expensive LUMIX FZ150, albeit missing its flash hot-shoe and with a slightly squarer body. It’s $150 less expensive, too, but still has a reasonably high retail price of $649. If you need a ...
The Sony NEX-7 has an interesting lineage: it’s the top model in the second generation of Sony’s NEX interchangeable lens camera system, a group of cameras focused on good image quality without the bulky controls and steep learning curve of a digital...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTChange Management LeadNSW
- CCSenior System AdministratorQLD
- TPProject Reporting DeveloperSA
- FTService Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTGeospatial Data AnalystVIC
- FTOSS Developer - BPM (Business Process Manager) SMEVIC
- FTChange CoordinatorACT
- FTTIBCO Support Analyst - PERM DESKVIC
- TPAgile Project Manager. Lean ProductivityNSW
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- FTStorage Engineer l HDSNSW
- FTSecurity Support Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTService Delivery AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Functional Analyst - FinanceQLD
- FTElectronic Payments POS Business Analyst - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCSenior Devops EngineerVIC
- FTSenior IOS DeveloperNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)ACT
- FTSenior Software Developer (C#.Net and VB.Net)SA
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystACT