One of three Wi-Fi-enabled Samsung cameras announced at this year's CES, the WB150F brings connected features into the realm of pocket megazooms with an 18X-optical-zoom lens that ranges from 24mm wide-angle to 432mm telephoto.
Digital Cameras - Reviews
The Canon PowerShot G1X is a bulky little compact camera that has capabilities beyond a typical compact camera. It's designed appeal to those of you want to take control of your exposures easily, and extensively.
The Panasonic GX1 is a 16-megapixel interchangeable lens camera that works with Micro Four Thirds-based lenses. It's designed to be compact and comfortable to use and we think it succeeds on both those counts. Not only that, it's capable of capturing...
Olympus PEN cameras are lovely little things that combine the benefits of digital SLR functionality with the portability of a compact camera, and they also feature striking good looks. The PEN E-PM1 Mini is a little smaller than a regular Olympus PEN...
Panasonic's newest tough camera, the Lumix DMC-FT4, is waterproof to 12m and drop-proof from 2m. It's also freeze-proof, dust-proof and somewhat idiot-proof.
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-TZ30 is the successor to the LUMIX DMC-TZ20 at the top of the company's Travel Zoom product range and it will go on sale in Australia during April with a retail price of $499. It has a 14-megapixel MOS sensor in it, along with...
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ47 looks very similar to the more expensive LUMIX FZ150, albeit missing its flash hot-shoe and with a slightly squarer body. It’s $150 less expensive, too, but still has a reasonably high retail price of $649. If you need a ...
The Sony NEX-7 has an interesting lineage: it’s the top model in the second generation of Sony’s NEX interchangeable lens camera system, a group of cameras focused on good image quality without the bulky controls and steep learning curve of a digital...
Panasonic's LUMIX DMC-G3 is a slightly smaller Micro Four Thirds-based camera than its predecessor, the DMC-G2, but it's no less potent. It comes with a 16-megapixel sensor, which gives it the ability to capture crisp photos, and it's a fast camera t...
The PEN Lite E-PL3 is a Micro Four Thirds camera that's aimed at users who want a simple, yet highly capable interchangeable lens camera that can be used effectively in either automatic or manual shooting modes.
Nikon's ruggedised, 'all weather' AW100 camera is lots of fun to use no matter the weather or your environment. It's waterproof to 10m, drop-proof from 1.5m and it also has a built-in GPS and world map so that the coordinates of your photos are recor...
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ150 is an advanced super-zoom camera that we think is perfect for anyone who wants a lot of versatility from a relatively compact unit. It features a 12-megapixel sensor and a massive 25-600mm (35mm equivalent) zoom lens. It...
The Ricoh GR DIGITAL IV is designed to appeal to camera enthusiasts who are looking for a compact unit that's unlike most mainstream models. It features a 28mm prime lens with an f/1.9 aperture, manual controls as well as lots of control customisatio...
We took the Olympus PEN E-PL3 for a spin around Sydney's Sculpture by the Sea
Stephanie Gilmore brightens up a gloomy Bondi beach as she poses for photographers with her trusty Nikon Coolpix AW100.
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Apple iPhone X
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Xbox One X
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic Announces Compact, Lightweight ultra-telephoto LEICA Lens
- Panasonic announce still-shooter flagship G9
- Sony Announces Development of New G Master Super-Telephoto Full-Frame E-Mount Lens
- Sony Expands Full-frame E-mount lens lineup
- Sony’s New Full-Frame α7R III Interchangeable Lens Camera promises to delivers both resolution and speed
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- FTCloud Security Architect / Consultant - Perm - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- FTHadoop DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Network Designer - Australian Citizenship RequiredOther
- FTSenior Strategy Specialist - Direct / ConsumerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- FTChange Analyst -Contract - $650 per dayOther
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- FTUser Experience PractitionerACT
- CCSecurity/ Penetration Test AnalystQLD
- CCData Center Infrastructure Specialist - Wintel / VMwareWA
- FTService Team LeaderACT
- FTSAP FI Functional SpecialistACT
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTSolution Architect - API / SaaSOther
- FTFinancial Manager - January StartACT
- FTSecurity Leads - $800 per dayOther
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTUX Designer | Mobile ApplicationsOther
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSalesforce Platform LeadOther
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- CCMid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane)WA