The 14-megapixel, 10X-optical-zoom Casio Exilim EX-H20G is a great little travel companion, thanks to well-implemented in-camera mapping and GPS features that make it a near-perfect pocket megazoom camera for your holiday.
Digital Cameras - Reviews
The Sigma DP1x is a compact camera promising professional digital SLR quality - at a DSLR price
These days, quite a few compact cameras take 3D photos, but the Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W3 is the most full-featured of the pack.
We've found Panasonic's LUMIX Travel Zoom range of cameras to be a little hit and miss over the last few years, but with the LUMIX DMC-TZ20, the company definitely has a hit on its hands. The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-TZ20's image sensor is capable of capt...
The Canon EOS 600D is an entry-level digital SLR camera sporting an 18-megapixel sensor, a supposedly amateur-friendly control interface and menu, and a 3in articulating LCD screen. In our testing we found it could take excellent pictures and very hi...
Olympus' E-5 is the flagship camera in the company's range, and it's aimed at enthusiast photographers as well as professionals. It's a bulky camera (as most good digital SLRs are) and it's quite hard to use the first time you pick it up. However, it...
The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX7 is a compact 16-megapixel camera with a 5x optical zoom. It's capable of producing great images in good light and acceptable images in low light; its video mode is also impressive.
The Nikon D3100 is a great little hybrid digital SLR camera for users who haven't used an SLR before. It's relatively small, has a comfortable body, and includes some built-in guides that can help you take the type of shot you're after. These guides ...
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GH2 is a digital camera that has it all. It can shoot high-quality stills, it performs well as a high-definition video camera, and it offers you the luxury of using both a touchscreen and physical buttons. It's very much a cam...
Falling into line just above Nikon's other entry-level D3000 DSLR, the D3100 has some fresh features that make it a very attractive DSLR option for photographers who are starting out. Its notable new features include 1080p HD video, and continuous au...
There are not a lot of differences between the new Ricoh CX5 camera and the Ricoh CX4 that preceded it. Both cameras enjoy a 10-megapixel CMOS sensor and 10.7x optical zoom lens, and physically they don't look much different. The upgrades to the Rico...
The Samsung WB2000 digital camera is an interesting model to consider. It's a compact camera with manual features, but what stands out most is the retro-style dials atop the camera body, which indicate the status of the battery's charge and the SD ca...
The compact Samsung ST600 digital camera is best suited to party-goers and travellers who want to take a lot of self-portraits. It's one of Samsung's two-screen cameras, which means it has a main 3.5in screen on the back and a 1.8in display on the fr...
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GF2 is one of the smallest Micro Four Thirds interchangeable lens cameras you will find on the Australian market. It has a 12-megapixel sensor that can capture stunning shots, it feels good to use, and you don't need a huge ba...
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-LX5 is the best digital camera that the company has produced, with an excellent quality 10-megapixel sensor and a versatile 24-90mm lens that has a maximum aperture of f2.0 at the wide end. It can take high quality photos even...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTUX DesignerOther
- CCTest Manager - BrisbaneNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Azure AD)Other
- TPHolistic BA - IT & Business upgrade - Bathurst location**NSW
- FTSAP Utilities Functional LeadOther
- TPSolutions ArchitectQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCPalo Alto Network Security Expert - BrisbaneVIC
- FTASP.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCPalo Alto Network Security Expert - BRISBANEWA
- TPKnowledge Management LeadVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystSA
- FTAgile Scrum Master/TrainerOther
- FTSenior Mobile / Web DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness analystOther
- FTSenior Technical Consultant (Cloud)Other
- FTProduct/Project Coordinator-AGILE/SCRUMOther
- TPChange Analyst - 12 month contractQLD
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- FTApplication Support Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- TP.Net DeveloperSA
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSupport Officer - cost management & estimating co-ordinationOther
- FTTeam Lead / Senior Software Engineer - Python, Perl, LinuxOther
- CCSharePoint SpecialistNSW