Companies running mobile web sites can integrate content from Google Docs, Picasa or Flickr to create mobile mashups adapted for any phone with a browser using updated software from Volantis Systems, the company said on Wednesday.
Digital Convergence - News
A new, cube-shaped radio called the elements W supports both Internet radio and good old FM broadcasts and is on sale now, Germany's Sonoro Audio announced at the IFA electronics show in Berlin on Wednesday.
LG Electronics is on the verge of launching a new range of LCD (liquid crystal display) and plasma TV sets in Europe that feature Bluetooth wireless networking, the company said Wednesday at the IFA electronics show in Berlin.
TDK Life on Record has expanded its range of Blu-ray removable media with the release of 8cm, single-sided, 7.5GB capacity camcorder media in both recordable and re-writable formats offering up to 60 minutes of full HD recording.
Samsung Electronics and Adidas have joined the race against Apple and Nike to offer people a device that plays music and keeps track of workouts.
Gadgets have always taken center stage at the Consumer Electronics Show, but this year more than ever, even the coolest devices seem to be mere means to an end -- access to content and services whenever and wherever you want them.
Online book seller and retail chain Dymocks has taken a leap into electronic publishing with the launch of Dymocks Digital, allowing customers to purchase audible and digital forms of the traditional paper book.
BitTorrent wants to shake up the way content is streamed online by taking its method for downloading large files and applying it to multimedia streaming.
Microsoft will take another crack at blending social networking with digital music next month with the release of new Zune music players and a renewed campaign to promote song sharing.
As high-definition TV continues its seemingly unstoppable march around the world, engineers at Victor Co. of Japan Ltd. (JVC) are busy working on cameras for a next generation system.
Sony unveiled the world's first OLED (organic light-emitting diode) television on Monday, pushing the limits of thin-screen displays further than ever before.
NBC said this week that it will let you watch some of its biggest shows on your PC for free during the week after the programs originally air. It's the first phase of a new video on demand service called "NBC Direct." The shows that will become avail...
The Ten Network announced plans this week to launch Australia's first free to air High Definition digital television channel.
In what may be the first action of its kind in the US, the Software Freedom Law Center has filed a lawsuit to enforce an open-source license.
Digital rights management (DRM) technology used in MP3s, DVDs, and most consumer software may be violating Canadian privacy laws, according to a new report.
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Toys for Boys
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Xbox One X
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Volantis integrates mobile phones and web services
- Sonoro combines Internet and FM radio
- LG puts Bluetooth into new LCD, plasma TV sets
- Blu-ray camcorder media hits the streets
- Samsung, Adidas take on iPod, Nike
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCCapacity ManagerACT
- FTIT Contract Analyst/ ManagerOther
- FTPortfolio Management & Governance ConsultantOther
- FTIT Security OfficerACT
- FTApplications Specialist LeadOther
- TPDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCJunior Java DevelopersVIC
- FTMaster SchedulerOther
- CCCisco Communication Engineer / Technician - FIFOWA
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- TPBusiness System AnalystQLD
- CCJava Developers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - MortgagesOther
- FTSenior Penetration TesterACT
- CCNetwork Security Specialist - DNSVIC
- FTDesktop Support EngineerOther
- CCSolution Architect ? Office 365 MigrationQLD
- FTCyber Security Threat Management SpecialistOther
- CCSenior MySQL Database Administrator - SydneySA
- CCData ArchitectWA
- FTIT Security OfficerVIC
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- CCCisco Communication Engineer / Technician - FIFOWA
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD