Fresh on the heels of its acquisition of video infrastructure vendor Scientific-Atlanta, Cisco Systems is making big bets on video for enterprises.
Digital Convergence - News
Six months after being spun off into a subsidiary, Siemens Home and Office Communication Devices GmbH & Co. KG is seeking to position itself in the global market for cordless phones, Internet telephone devices and home entertainment systems.
Matsushita Electric Industrial Co. (Panasonic) has developed its first digital SLR (single lens reflex) camera, it said Monday.
BigPond will turbo-charge speeds for its cable broadband customers in time to push its movies-on-demand service next month.
At last week's Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Skype and Netgear announced they are working on a family of products, including the world's first Skype wireless mobile telephone and a router equipped to optimize Skype.
LEDs have been the next big thing in backlit display technology for some time, and Samsung now couples an LED light source with Texas Instruments' popular DLP rear projection technology in a 57-inch 1080p set, the HL-S5679W.
A bit out of the limelight of the flashy product announcements at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, key cable-industry figures have announced deployments of new technology that should speed up development of digital TV products such as DVRs...
Pioneer's new AVIC-Z1 in-car navigation system can keep you and your passengers entertained while ensuring you don't get lost.
The first players supporting the high-definition Blu-ray Disc format appear likely to lag those for the competing HD-DVD format by at least three months, according to announcements and predictions made in Las Vegas on Wednesday at the International C...
Hewlett-Packard Co. (HP) released a host of new TV, laptop PC and digital camera models Wednesday at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, underscoring the company's work to ease the sharing of videos, music and photographs between device...
Toshiba will likely delay the commercial launch of its first HD-DVD player because a group in charge of the copy-protection system for the format has yet to complete its work, the company said this week.
TDK has begun producing samples of recordable and rewritable Blu-ray Disc bare media for consumer use, the company said Tuesday.
Move over, Jamie Oliver. Microsoft is entering the kitchen.
South Korea's Samsung SDI has sued Japan's Matsushita Electric Industrial (Panasonic) over PDP (plasma display panel) technology, Samsung SDI said Wednesday.
Japanese printer makers Seiko Epson and Canon hope the increasing popularity of digital TV broadcasting and home networks will earn their printers a new place in your home: the living room.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Volantis integrates mobile phones and web services
- Sonoro combines Internet and FM radio
- LG puts Bluetooth into new LCD, plasma TV sets
- Blu-ray camcorder media hits the streets
- Samsung, Adidas take on iPod, Nike
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- CCNetwork Security EngineerVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCResource Management Project ManagerQLD
- TPICT Project CoordinatorACT
- CCAlliance ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- CCSAP ISU - DM ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Investment FundsNSW
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantOther
- TPProject Manager (SharePoint)VIC
- FTCommercial Contracts ManagerOther
- FTSenior Agile Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Technical LeadQLD
- FTProject Test LeadQLD
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Transmission and RAN DeploymentsOther
- CCSharePoint SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Change AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Server Engineer/System AdministratorWA
- FTC# ASP.Net Developer - Market Leading Fin-TechOther
- FTInformation Security ArchitectOther
- FTCommercial / Contract ManagerOther
- FTData AnalystQLD