Australia's first commercial Electronic Program Guide (EPG) for Microsoft's Media Centre will be widely available to consumers thanks to a distribution deal between Altech Computers and Ice TV.
Digital Convergence - News
A fuel cell technology that will offer a quick fix for dead or dying mobile phone batteries looks as if its going to be available for millions of people for the first time in the world in Japan in 2007, Japan's two biggest mobile communications carri...
In an effort to clean up room clutter, Microsoft announced a wireless keyboard that combines a remote control, keyboard and mouse pointer all in one device, according to the company.
Niche distributor, Innovision, has increased its security product line-up under a new agreement with IP-based surveillance vendor, Strategic Vista.
While digital TV transmissions have yet to prove their worth, the digital set-top box market is finally starting to show signs of life.
Sanyo Electric will make deep reductions in both its work force and factory space over the next three years, according to a mid-term plan released by the company's new management team Tuesday.
Sharp has began construction of a factory that will be capable of handling the largest-ever sheets of glass used to make LCD (liquid crystal display) panels, it said.
BT Group has decided to trial Microsoft's new Internet-based TV platform after one carrier requested more time to iron out the bugs and another opted to pull the plug on the technology altogether.
Microsoft and Toshiba have reached an agreement under which they will explore ways to use Microsoft Windows CE technology in new high-definition optical disc players, according to top executives of both companies.
On Monday iAnywhere Solutions, a division of database management system company Sybase, announced a partnership with database rival Microsoft to integrate the Afaria mobile management suite into Microsoft Systems Management Server (SMS) 2003.
Triple play is slowly growing from the fluff of headlines, according to Alcatel, but this provision of integrated voice, data and video services requires forward planning now for it to become a reality in the Australian digital home.
Work is being wrapped up on the first draft of a set of new Java technologies that could bring big benefits to mobile phone applications for both work and entertainment.
Samsung Electronics is planning to launch at least one thin cell phone later this year to battle Motorola's Razr handset in international markets, a company executive said Wednesday.
With more and more MP3 player makers improving their devices' external designs, the user interface is becoming an important differentiating factor, the chief executive of one of the world's biggest MP3 player makers said Wednesday.
Telstra this week dropped out of a Microsoft early adopter program for its end-to-end IP (Internet Protocol) TV software platform.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Volantis integrates mobile phones and web services
- Sonoro combines Internet and FM radio
- LG puts Bluetooth into new LCD, plasma TV sets
- Blu-ray camcorder media hits the streets
- Samsung, Adidas take on iPod, Nike
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTTechnical Business AnalystOther
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCSenior Internet Services Engineer - DevOpsNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- TPProject OfficerVIC
- FTManager, Platform Wealth OperationsOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- TPProcurement ManagerACT
- CCAndroid developerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager- Infrastructure & Application upgradeOther
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTJuniper EngineerOther
- FTTIBCO Integration SpecialistOther
- FTSales Manager (Cloud Solutions)VIC
- FTSenior Change Manager, Portfolio Change DeliveryOther
- FTField ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Siebel DeveloperOther
- FTScrum Master | 6mths +Other
- CCMobile Applications DeveloperQLD
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- CCCRM DeveloperVIC
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTReporting, Analytics and Insights Analyst - $62 p/hrOther