The Samsung HT-BD2E is a powerful home theatre system with a built-in Blu-ray disc player. It doesn’t offer all the features of the Panasonic SC-BT105 (which has an integrated iPod dock) or the LG HT903WA (with its wireless rear speakers), but whatev...
Digital Convergence - Reviews
Nikon's 6.1-megapixel D50 digital SLR model fits nicely into the latest digital camera trend: making interchangeable-lens photography accessible to shooters who don't have deep pockets.
DVD authoring software can be divided into two main camps: professional applications which can be difficult to use, but provide complete control; and those like DVD MovieFactory, where simplicity is the key.
Roxio's Easy Media Creator (EMC) 7.5 Supersonic is the result of years of acquisitions within the specialist media software industry. It pulls together tools such as VideoWave Photosuite, that Roxio inherited when it bought out MGI, and adds the appl...
Microsoft recently released a developers' alpha version of Longhorn at its Windows Hardware Engineering Conference (WinHEC). After playing with it for a few hours, I can tell you that Longhorn is far from complete, but what I saw looked great.
ACDSee 7.0 makes it easier to organise, search and manipulate your digital images and this version offers faster-than-ever transfer and viewing speeds.
The Pixma MP130 is Canon's answer to Epson's $209 Stylus CX3500 MFD (multi-function device), and weighs in with a bundle of great features for a fairly modest $199.
The iRiver's 5GB capacity makes it a middleweight contender, aiming for the iPod mini's corner of the market. While at $399 it costs more than the mini (which gives you 4GB storage for $299), it has more than just an extra gig of space to offer.
The Coolpix 7900 does its best to prevent you taking bad shots.
Panasonic's new Lumix DMC-FZ5 is an upgrade to the popular DMC-FZ3, and brings with it a higher resolution CCD and a slightly tweaked design.
Huge wireless antennas are generally reserved for enthusiasts who like to tinker with tech gear, or even businesses that have a wide range of premises within line-of-site and want convenient connectivity without messy wiring installations.
Toshiba's stylish new Qosmio (pronounced "Kozmio") G20 desktop replacement notebook uses Windows XP Media Center Edition and is ideal for the lounge room.
Portable Media players let you stow favourite TV shows, movies, music and photos in your pocket - a mix of entertainment otherwise confined to your desktop computer.
Pentax's oddly-named "*ist DS" is a 6.1Mp D-SLR (digital single-lens reflex) camera competing with products like Canon's now older EOS-300D. Although it was released late last year and now also has 8Mp competition, the *ist DS is still one of the sma...
Olympus introduced its new 4/3 open digital standard last year with the E1, its first digital SLR. While the E1 was a good camera, in a market dominated by the battle for the consumer rather than professional digital SLR (DSLR) dollar, at $2,999 it w...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Volantis integrates mobile phones and web services
- Sonoro combines Internet and FM radio
- LG puts Bluetooth into new LCD, plasma TV sets
- Blu-ray camcorder media hits the streets
- Samsung, Adidas take on iPod, Nike
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Big Data Engineer | Media DataOther
- TPSenior .NET AWS DeveloperNSW
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |NSW
- CCJunior Change AnalystNSW
- FTMarketing Content Writer - Tenders & SocialNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerOther
- FTSolutions ArchitectWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Siebel - Canberra / MelbourneOther
- FTService Implementation Manager BIMOther
- PTPart-time Cisco EngineerWA
- CCTest Manager - Business IntelligenceNSW
- FTSEO Specialist/ SEO ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - BI, Analytics and Data modellingOther
- TPAnalyst ProgrammerSA
- CCJunior Network Designer - Telco - GISVIC
- FTOnsite Helpdesk TechnicianOther
- FTSenior Operations Support OfficerACT
- TPTest AnalystSA
- FTSAP Logistics Consultant - SD/MM/LE/WMOther
- CCJava Developer with Guidewire ExperienceQLD
- CCStorage EngineerNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPJava DeveloperVIC