The Samsung HT-BD2E is a powerful home theatre system with a built-in Blu-ray disc player. It doesn’t offer all the features of the Panasonic SC-BT105 (which has an integrated iPod dock) or the LG HT903WA (with its wireless rear speakers), but whatev...
Digital Convergence - Reviews
Nikon's 6.1-megapixel D50 digital SLR model fits nicely into the latest digital camera trend: making interchangeable-lens photography accessible to shooters who don't have deep pockets.
DVD authoring software can be divided into two main camps: professional applications which can be difficult to use, but provide complete control; and those like DVD MovieFactory, where simplicity is the key.
Roxio's Easy Media Creator (EMC) 7.5 Supersonic is the result of years of acquisitions within the specialist media software industry. It pulls together tools such as VideoWave Photosuite, that Roxio inherited when it bought out MGI, and adds the appl...
Microsoft recently released a developers' alpha version of Longhorn at its Windows Hardware Engineering Conference (WinHEC). After playing with it for a few hours, I can tell you that Longhorn is far from complete, but what I saw looked great.
ACDSee 7.0 makes it easier to organise, search and manipulate your digital images and this version offers faster-than-ever transfer and viewing speeds.
The Pixma MP130 is Canon's answer to Epson's $209 Stylus CX3500 MFD (multi-function device), and weighs in with a bundle of great features for a fairly modest $199.
The iRiver's 5GB capacity makes it a middleweight contender, aiming for the iPod mini's corner of the market. While at $399 it costs more than the mini (which gives you 4GB storage for $299), it has more than just an extra gig of space to offer.
The Coolpix 7900 does its best to prevent you taking bad shots.
Panasonic's new Lumix DMC-FZ5 is an upgrade to the popular DMC-FZ3, and brings with it a higher resolution CCD and a slightly tweaked design.
Huge wireless antennas are generally reserved for enthusiasts who like to tinker with tech gear, or even businesses that have a wide range of premises within line-of-site and want convenient connectivity without messy wiring installations.
Toshiba's stylish new Qosmio (pronounced "Kozmio") G20 desktop replacement notebook uses Windows XP Media Center Edition and is ideal for the lounge room.
Portable Media players let you stow favourite TV shows, movies, music and photos in your pocket - a mix of entertainment otherwise confined to your desktop computer.
Pentax's oddly-named "*ist DS" is a 6.1Mp D-SLR (digital single-lens reflex) camera competing with products like Canon's now older EOS-300D. Although it was released late last year and now also has 8Mp competition, the *ist DS is still one of the sma...
Olympus introduced its new 4/3 open digital standard last year with the E1, its first digital SLR. While the E1 was a good camera, in a market dominated by the battle for the consumer rather than professional digital SLR (DSLR) dollar, at $2,999 it w...
Apple iPhone X
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Toys for Boys
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Volantis integrates mobile phones and web services
- Sonoro combines Internet and FM radio
- LG puts Bluetooth into new LCD, plasma TV sets
- Blu-ray camcorder media hits the streets
- Samsung, Adidas take on iPod, Nike
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Biz Talk DeveloperACT
- TPIT Technical WriterNSW
- FTApplication Packaging EngineerOther
- FTSecurity Cleared Network EngineerACT
- TPSenior Developer/Technical AnalystNSW
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTProject Manager -Accommodation Program-Fit-out, RelocationOther
- CCServiceNow ConsultantVIC
- FTSharepoint DeveloperOther
- FTAsset and Configuration ManagerSA
- FTMulesoft Solutions DesignerNSW
- CCData Analyst - Google Doc SMEVIC
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- TPieMR Program Director - Gold CoastQLD
- TPPrincipal PO|PI DeveloperQLD
- TPProject ManagerACT
- FTApplication Support SpecialistVIC
- FTProject Engineer, Operational Infrastructure & TelcoOther
- FTTest AnalystACT
- FTDigital Product OwnerOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HealthQLD
- FTICT Cloud Transformation Program Coordinator - SAPOther
- CCInfrastructure Specialist - Pharmaceutical IndustryVIC
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC