Rock Band VR drops you in the rhinestone boots of your favorite guitarists and puts the Oculus Touch controllers to a weird, but perfect, use.
Tokyo is home to many fascinating temples and shrines however if you want to visit a shrine with a difference head on over to Akihabara’s Kando Myojin Shrine. Not only is it one of the Shinto religion’s most important temples - and stunningly beautiful - it also a special place for the tech crowd and the anime enthusiasts. The temple has embraced these more modern elements alongside the traditional making it utterly unique.
Onkyo DP-X1 high-resolution digital audio player review: It's a handful, but it's also sweet sounding and feature rich
Music lovers with high-end headphones will benefit most from Onkyo’s high-res audio player.
This is a very down and dirty comparison of low-end audio performance on the Apple iPhone 7 and the Google Pixel XL as recorded on a Sony Xperia XZ phone!
The streaming services have partnered with Dubset, a rights management company focused on unofficial remixes.
Now perhaps I wasn’t the target market when Ultimate Ears launched their UE Megaboom Bluetooth speaker. I don’t like partying, the music is always too loud and people can’t hear my witty quips. I’m normally standing uncomfortably at the bar, drinking endless torrents of house bubbles.
Some under-the-hood capabilities will eventually bring the kind of customization that you would expect from a dedicated music streaming app.
Ads played to Spotify listeners tried to install malware on PCs and Macs.
Jimmy Iovine says Apple has no interest in acquiring Jay-Z's music app.
The age of Pandora One is over. Pandora Plus is rolling out soon with unlimited skips and replays, as well as an offline mode for $5 per month.
Apple Music in iTunes 12.5 is a lot better the second time around.
Apple Music in iOS 10 features playlist to rival Spotify's.
Recently, Spotify has added 10 million new subscribers—all without flashy exclusives. Should Apple be worried?
According to a new report, Apple is in talks to acquire the streaming service best known for its celebrity tie-ins.
A fast and multi-functional printer with all the high end features. The HP OfficeJet is a fine addition to your workspace
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Music and Spotify add unofficial DJ remixes to be more like SoundCloud
- YouTube Music update improves sharing and preps for more playlist features
- Spotify ads slipped malware onto PCs and Macs
- No, Apple isn't buying rival streaming service Tidal
- Pandora teases on-demand music while launching Pandora Plus with offline listening
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSAP HANA ConsultantNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst / Test CoordinatorQLD
- TPReporting DeveloperWA
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTXamarin DeveloperVIC
- FTApplication Support EngineerNSW
- FTCustomer Account Officers x3NSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTDeployment Engineer / Field Service EngineerQLD
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCJava / J2EE DeveloperVIC
- FTApplication Support EngineerACT
- FT.NET Web DeveloperSA
- FTIT Field Services ManagerNSW
- FTIT Systems EngineerTAS
- CCFront End DeveloperQLD
- FTChange ManagerQLD
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCScada Project ManagerWA
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerWA
- FTIT Systems EngineerTAS